Sanofi Online Job Application Process
Sanofi stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Sanofi that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Sanofi through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Sanofi to your location will be explained below.
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Gentilly, France, as of 2013 the world’s fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers. It changed its name to Sanofi in May 2011. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.
Apply Online Sanofi Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Sanofi waits for your applications. Sanofi does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
We are currently looking for a Primary Care Sales Representative to join our successful NSW sales team to help promote our leading diabetes products. In this challenging and rewarding role, your key responsibilities include working within a dedicated sales team, managing your territory sales and product portfolio. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, your objective is to gain acceptance of our products by key Doctors to achieve desired patient outcomes. You will utilise your excellent targeting and profiling abilities to build strong business oriented relationships with your customers. The territory for this role will be the Western Suburbs which includes Smithfield, Hoxton Park, Narellan, Picton, Camden, Bowral, Mossvale, Katoomba, Wentworth Falls – country Narrabri Moree and Gunnedah.
Can you see yourself in this role?
You will need to have a proven track record in sales. Preferably you are a GP Sales representative looking to diversify your experience, or possess strong B2B sales and account management experience. Self-assured and persuasive, you are a quick thinking and ethical professional who excels working in a targeted environment. You are ideally tertiary qualified in a Science or Business discipline and possess excellent networking skills and strategic focus to drive these core Sanofi brands.
Senior Sales Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Sales Analyst to work proactively as a business-partner to our Sales and Marketing teams to identify opportunities and to drive transformational business growth initiatives.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Partner with the functional teams to develop their financial skills, in order to create more profitable commercial outcomes
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager to evaluate and test customer plan ROI in order to make investment recommendations
- Providing financial and commercial evaluation of new business initiatives including: financial modelling, project costing and reporting, and financial reporting requirements for new initiatives/projects
- Contribute proactively to the redesign and improvement of internal processes and systems that financially support the organisation
- Support the development and maintenance of financial data and systems to support sound business decisions and provide sound financial planning
- Timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis
The role contributes to overall business perception your friendly nature and professionalism will enhance this in market. You will have a talent for remembering people’s names and be memorable to those who come in contact with you.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Greet visitors and issue visitor passes to be displayed
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner
- Direct messages to appropriate staff via Outlook and voicemail in a timely fashion
- Photograph new staff and issue security passes
- Manager record keeping databases for employee details and car registration
- Assist with bookings and cancellations of meeting rooms
- Provide back-up for overflow work that may come from facilities
- Train and supervise temporary Reception staff when require
The successful ‘Corporate Receptionist’ profile will include:
- Impeccable communications skills
- Experienced career as a corporate receptionist
- Managed a busy reception both incoming calls and visitors
- Competent computer literacy with the ability to navigate databases
- Methodical with a high attention to detail
- Enjoy working with people with a passion for customer service
Are you ready to join a company undergoing exciting change and growth that will provide you with opportunities that only a global organisation can?
Please note to apply for this role you must already have the right to lawfully work and live in Australia.
As a leading global healthcare company Sanofi considers all candidates equally. We believe in the value of diversity and inclusion and work hard to create workplaces where every person’s voice is heard.
Sanofi Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Sanofi. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Sanofi to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Sanofi Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job