Salmat Online Job Application Process
Salmat is an Australian-based company that provides a wide range of customer engagement solutions. It was founded in 1979 and over the years it has grown to become a leading provider of customer engagement solutions, including marketing, digital and customer data services, call center services and customer experience management. Salmat’s client base includes many of Australia’s largest companies, as well as a wide range of small and medium-sized businesses across a variety of industries. The company’s solutions are designed to help businesses better understand their customers, improve customer loyalty, and drive revenue growth. Salmat’s mission is to help companies to create meaningful connections with their customers, by using data and technology in a way that is both meaningful and effective. The company prides itself on delivering innovative and cost-effective solutions that enable companies to achieve their goals and drive results.
Salmat stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Salmat that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Salmat through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Salmat to your location will be explained below.
Apply Online Salmat Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Salmat waits for your applications. Salmat does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Service / Sales Agent
A Salmat Customer Service / Sales Agent is responsible for representing the company and providing excellent customer service to clients. They will handle customer inquiries, complaints and will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with clients through phone and email communications. Sales Agent will be trained to provide solutions to customers and upselling company’s products. They will also be responsible for achieving sales targets, and providing support to the sales team. Salmat Customer Service / Sales Agent need to possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, and should be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. They should also have strong problem-solving skills, be able to multitask and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Regional Area Manager
A Salmat Regional Area Manager is responsible for leading and managing a team of customer service and sales representatives in a specific region. They will be in charge of overseeing day-to-day operations, setting targets, monitoring performance and providing support to the team. The Regional Area Manager will also be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key clients, identifying new business opportunities and implementing strategies to increase sales and customer satisfaction. They will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, as well as local laws and regulations. To be successful in this role, a Salmat Regional Area Manager should have strong leadership, communication and problem-solving skills, be able to multitask and able to work well under pressure. It is also important for them to have a good understanding of the company’s products and services and the industry they operate in.
At Salmat we are focused on using the most innovative and collaborative technologies including the Google application suite, Workday, DocuSign and Lynda.com. We offer a diverse working environment across multiple business units including corporate, digital, distribution and media.
What your day looks like:
- Prepare a range of employee documents and contracts in a timely manner using the appropriate templates
- Maintain an accurate, current and organised electronic filing system
- Consistently meet WorkDay SLAs
- Participate in People systems testing as required
- Deliver operational support and guidance to managers on first level People matters
- Actively participate in delivering on-boarding and induction initiatives
- Maintain and update the employee benefits portal
- Coordinate the company rewards and recognition program (I-ACT)
- People metrics reporting
What we need to see from you:
- Past experience as a HR coordinator or similar role
- HR qualification desirable
- A team player with a positive and proactive attitude
- Desire to continuously develop skills and knowledge as a HR professional
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
We can offer you:
- A supportive, flexible and collaborative workplace culture
- An industry leading learning and development offering – we’re devoted to supporting and developing our employees, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term and rewarding career
- A competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
This role is full of variety and no two days will be the same. This person will be required to provide support to our CEO and other Senior Executives, coordinate company events by liaising closely with our Marketing team as well as working to promote and improve our corporate social responsibility initiatives.
What your day looks like:
- Producing correspondence, memos, presentation decks and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of Senior Executives
- Organising business meetings, functions & travel arrangements for Senior Executives
- Managing the CEO’s calendar; coordinate appointments, book meeting rooms and notify attendees
- Supporting other Senior Executive/s when required
- Coordination and management of Salmat Corporate Responsibility initiatives and programs
- Coordination of company events upon request from the People and/or Marketing team
- Act as a back up receptionist from time to time
- Ad hoc office duties as required
What we need from you
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Personal and/or Administrative Assistant
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work autonomously & prioritize workload
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- The ability to liaise and communicate with Executive level employees
- Able to work well under pressure
Salmat Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Salmat. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Salmat to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Salmat Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job