Salmat Online Job Application Process
Salmat stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Salmat that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Salmat through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Salmat to your location will be explained below.
Salmat is an Australian ASX listed company, which was founded by Phil Salter and Peter Mattick in 1979. with headquarters in Sydney, Australia. The company provides multichannel marketing for Australian companies such as Woolworths Limited, Target Australia, Telstra and the Government of Australia.
Apply Online Salmat Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Salmat waits for your applications. Salmat does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Service / Sales Agent
Inbound Customer Service and Sales for KMART Tyre and Auto Service. Part Time Roles offering 20 – 30 hours per week in a conveniently located CBD office close to public transport, parking and shops.
Working on behalf of a respected Australian retailer that specialises in auto services, you will be responding to customer enquiries, recording relevant data and ensuring maximum efficiency in respect of addressing and resolving customer queries relating to the pricing of tyre quotes and booking in of tyre replacements.
- Previous experience within a customer service or sales environment
- Strong focus on conversion of calls to quotes/bookings
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers and find a product to meet their needs
- Apply a positive customer focussed attitude and interact with all customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent customer service skills, patience and resilience
- Self-motivated, reliable, a positive “Can Do” attitude, team player
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Maintain knowledge of all offers, pricing and current promotions
- Ability to build relationships & work collaboratively with clients and organisational peers
- Efficient and accurate typing ability
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion
- Junior Sales Executive
- Sales experience not required
- Great opportunity for a graduate to work with a Fortune 500 company
- Career progression available for the right candidate
Who are we? Salmat is a leading ASX listed Australian marketing services business. We partner with our clients to help them with the constant pressure of acquiring and servicing their customers, week-in, week-out. With media, digital and customer service capabilities, we have the right solutions for our clients, enabling them to Reach, Convert and Serve more customers.
Want to help clients realise their potential?
We’re seeking a motivated, open-minded and results-hungry individual to work with our client, American Express on securing appointments for the Global Commercial Payments (GCP) sales team. While this role is phone-based, you will play an integral part in a large sales team, engaging with potential clients meaningfully and communicating how the American Express Global Commercial Payment solutions can add value to their business.
- Outbound calling with selected businesses across Australia, communicating the American Express Global Commercial Payments message with an end goal of securing an appointment with Sales Executives
- Identify opportunities within the mid-market corporate space where American Express Global Commercial Payments can add value to a potential client’s business
- Support wider sales team by setting up leads correctly on Salesforce
- Create lasting impressions with potential clients
- Consistently deliver second-to-none customer service to potential clients
- Efficiently communicate and liaise with broader sales teams
- Meet individual targets and contribute to team KPIs
- Lead nurturing to keep potential clients engaged with the American Express brand
Salmat Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Salmat. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Salmat to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Salmat Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job