Salmat Online Job Application Process
Salmat stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Salmat that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Salmat through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Salmat to your location will be explained below.
Salmat is an Australian ASX listed company, which was founded by Phil Salter and Peter Mattick in 1979. with headquarters in Sydney, Australia. The company provides multichannel marketing for Australian companies such as Woolworths Limited, Target Australia, Telstra and the Government of Australia.
In 2018, customer experience organisation Probe Group acquired Contact Centre from Salmat. In November 2019, IVE Group acquired Salmat Marketing Solutions and Reach Media NZ Limited, Salmat’s catalogue distribution businesses in Australia and New Zealand, for $25 million.
Apply Online Salmat Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Salmat waits for your applications. Salmat does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Service / Sales Agent
Inbound Customer Service and Sales for KMART Tyre and Auto Service. Part Time Roles offering 20 – 30 hours per week in a conveniently located CBD office close to public transport, parking and shops.
Working on behalf of a respected Australian retailer that specialises in auto services, you will be responding to customer enquiries, recording relevant data and ensuring maximum efficiency in respect of addressing and resolving customer queries relating to the pricing of tyre quotes and booking in of tyre replacements.
- Previous experience within a customer service or sales environment
- Strong focus on conversion of calls to quotes/bookings
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers and find a product to meet their needs
- Apply a positive customer focussed attitude and interact with all customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent customer service skills, patience and resilience
- Self-motivated, reliable, a positive “Can Do” attitude, team player
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Maintain knowledge of all offers, pricing and current promotions
- Ability to build relationships & work collaboratively with clients and organisational peers
- Efficient and accurate typing ability
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion
- Junior Sales Executive
- Sales experience not required
- Great opportunity for a graduate to work with a Fortune 500 company
- Career progression available for the right candidate
Regional Area Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Area Manager to join our team based in Prestons. The Regional Area Manager is responsible for providing an interface between Salmat, Area Representatives and the field network. This position would suit an individual that has worked within the industry of catalogue or newspaper distribution or has a background as a Supervisor or Team Leader having managed a diverse range of reports.
- Maintain high level of communication with Management regarding Area Representative performance
- Interview, recruit and de-contract Area Representatives within designated region.
- Re-visit new Area Representatives on a regular basis within the first month of appointment
- Regular face to face visits with Area Representatives
- Identify and review potential distribution areas not currently covered by Salmat
- Audit growth areas when requested to ensure accuracy of information
- You will be based in Prestons and focused on surrounding areas.
- Previous experience in print distribution or logistics highly regarded
- Experience managing a distribution network or related industry experience
- Full drivers licence – This role will spend a lot of time on the road.
- Ability to communicate across all levels and backgrounds in a professional manner
- Ability to record data and submit clear and accurate reports
- Ability to evaluate and train people
At Salmat we are focused on using the most innovative and collaborative technologies including the Google application suite, Workday, DocuSign and Lynda.com. We offer a diverse working environment across multiple business units including corporate, digital, distribution and media.
What your day looks like:
- Prepare a range of employee documents and contracts in a timely manner using the appropriate templates
- Maintain an accurate, current and organised electronic filing system
- Consistently meet WorkDay SLAs
- Participate in People systems testing as required
- Deliver operational support and guidance to managers on first level People matters
- Actively participate in delivering on-boarding and induction initiatives
- Maintain and update the employee benefits portal
- Coordinate the company rewards and recognition program (I-ACT)
- People metrics reporting
What we need to see from you:
- Past experience as a HR coordinator or similar role
- HR qualification desirable
- A team player with a positive and proactive attitude
- Desire to continuously develop skills and knowledge as a HR professional
- High level of attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
We can offer you:
- A supportive, flexible and collaborative workplace culture
- An industry leading learning and development offering – we’re devoted to supporting and developing our employees, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term and rewarding career
- A competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
This role is full of variety and no two days will be the same. This person will be required to provide support to our CEO and other Senior Executives, coordinate company events by liaising closely with our Marketing team as well as working to promote and improve our corporate social responsibility initiatives.
What your day looks like:
- Producing correspondence, memos, presentation decks and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of Senior Executives
- Organising business meetings, functions & travel arrangements for Senior Executives
- Managing the CEO’s calendar; coordinate appointments, book meeting rooms and notify attendees
- Supporting other Senior Executive/s when required
- Coordination and management of Salmat Corporate Responsibility initiatives and programs
- Coordination of company events upon request from the People and/or Marketing team
- Act as a back up receptionist from time to time
- Ad hoc office duties as required
What we need from you
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Personal and/or Administrative Assistant
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work autonomously & prioritize workload
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- The ability to liaise and communicate with Executive level employees
- Able to work well under pressure
Salmat Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Salmat. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Salmat to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Salmat Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job