Sage Online Job Application Process
Sage stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Sage that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Sage through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Sage to your location will be explained below.
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.
Like many of the businesses we serve, Sage began as a small business and has grown beyond what seemed imaginable. Today over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy.
It is these entrepreneurs who are the drivers of prosperity and it’s our privilege and honour to serve them. We take real pride from how many of our customers have flourished and, that our products have grown with them as they moved from start-up to successful, international businesses.
In a world where only the voices of the biggest are heard, we will always fight to hear the voice of the entrepreneur.
An innovator today and tomorrow
Our smart people use the smartest technology to reinvent and simplify business accounting – working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers.
We enable our customers to focus on their business and help them to leapfrog to the future.
Inventing the future
We are changing the way that millions of businesses track the movement of money through their business. We are also changing the way we do business. And as a FTSE 100 business we believe in a socially-responsible world and we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation. Our Sage Foundation is based on the 2+2+2 model – 2% of free cash flow, 2% of colleagues’ time and up to 2 free products each year to charitable organizations. Colleagues are empowered to give to the causes that matter to them.
Our customers make life-sacrifices. They take risks to follow their dreams and pursue their passions and, on this, global prosperity is built. They deserve a bigger voice and we will always work hard to champion this noble cause.
Apply Online Sage Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Sage waits for your applications. Sage does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Your role will provides administrative support to the APAC Executive Vice President.
- Diary management for APAC Vice President including coordinating all meeting, calendar appointments and travel arrangements
- Organising company functions and coordinating involvement in charity events
- Enable the implementation of Sage Group initiatives by supporting and facilitating as required
- Provide administrative support and coordination for management meetings and board meetings as required
- Respond to client correspondence as appropriate on behalf of the APAC Vice President and/or Leadership
- Team as appropriate
- Ensure the confidentiality of all information
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with other key internal stakeholders
- Additional duties as required from time to time
- 5+ years administration experience including experience working in an EA/PA capacity in a large organisation
Customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritise and juggle conflicting tasks
- Accurate database management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and people oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior administration and organisational skills with a high degree of personal accountability
- High degree of confidentiality
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office applications
Sage Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Sage. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Sage to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Sage Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job