SafetyCulture Online Job Application Process
SafetyCulture stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to SafetyCulture that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to SafetyCulture through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest SafetyCulture to your location will be explained below.
After witnessing the tragedy of workplace incidents as a private investigator, our founder Luke Anear went on to recruit a team to help him develop a mobile solution for safety in the workplace. SafetyCulture was originally founded in 2004 from Luke’s garage. As it started gaining momentum and was adopted by a wider range of customers, SafetyCulture graduated into an office space in Townsville, Australia. The team has since expanded across the globe with additional offices in Sydney, Kansas City and Manchester.
Our flagship product, SafetyCulture iAuditor, simplifies the auditing process by making it easy for anyone to effectively manage safety and quality from a mobile device. Frontline workers are empowered to report issues quickly to prevent an incident due to inefficiency and limited visibility. Word of mouth about SafetyCulture iAuditor and the growing industry movement toward safer, data-driven workplaces have added momentum to our growth.
Today, SafetyCulture iAuditor is the most used checklist inspection app in the world. It’s currently used in over 80 countries to perform millions of inspections.
Apply Online SafetyCulture Jobs
Having open positions in each department, SafetyCulture waits for your applications. SafetyCulture does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
If you can live our ‘Think Customer’ value each day, then you’re one of us! You are a trouble shooting ninja and ideally have had a few years of customer and/or technical support experience in the software sector.
We want the best and so do our customers. You’re highly motivated and solution orientated, dedicated to providing the highest level of experience in each customer interaction. You have natural ability to rapidly assess, analyse and resolve complex issues, and distill into simple and concise communication. You’re always curious.
Your goal is to enable our customers success.
We want people who can use their passion for technology and our products to get to the heart of our customer enquiries and propose solutions that will continually improve the customer experience, while optimising ways of working. Logging calls and support requests is second nature for you and experience with Intercom and or Salesforce is ideal.
You’re a heavy consumer of apps and mobile technology – border line obsessed! Communication is king internally and externally. Ideally you’ve some exposure to or experience with at least one scripting language (ideally Python or JS)
- Investigate, triage and resolve escalated customer issues passed on from tier 1 support.
- Identify bugs (they do happen, even in the best software!), provide solutions and work together with our technical teams to resolve them.
- Understand and use appropriate processes when escalating bugs to tier 3 (engineers)
- You have experience of working with or a firm understanding of the following technologies: CSV, JSON, XML and SQL
- Improve processes through building support tools and contributing to our Support articles for our products
- Execute, Monitor scripts and oversee automation to minimise disruption to the business and its customers
- Documenting and raising software defects with necessary parties
- Identify leads and work with our Customer Success Team to grow our customer base
- Execute scripts to solve common customer issues.
- Training tier 1 support on escalation procedures and appropriate issues to escalate.
- Assisting tier 1 with normal daily customer interactions.
- Intercom and/or Salesforce
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of SaaS companies that focus on frontline workers
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, from bean bag areas, Hackathons and ping pong competitions to fully catered breakfasts and lunches (oh and did I mention our overseas experience trips!!?)
SafetyCulture Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for SafetyCulture. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest SafetyCulture to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a SafetyCulture Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job