Roche Online Job Application Process
Roche stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Roche that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Roche through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Roche to your location will be explained below.
Roche was one of the first companies to bring targeted treatments to patients. With our combined strength in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, we are better equipped than any other company to further drive personalised healthcare. Two-thirds of our Research and Development projects are being developed with companion diagnostics.
Apply Online Roche Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Roche waits for your applications. Roche does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As the Team Assistant you will provide co-ordination and support to the Human Resources function and participate in department specific projects.
The key tasks for this role will involve:
- Co-ordination, scheduling and organising the HR Team.
- Working closely with the HR Director and the HR Leadership team.
- Maintenance of the HR Internet and Intranet portals.
- Reporting and attending team meetings.
- Processing and support of various invoices, ordering catering and arranging events.
- Data entry and other HR administration duties and other adhoc duties.
You will need to have:
- Be able to work in a vibrant fast paced environment.
- Be able to manage stakeholders with the ability to push back and make things happen.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including strong calendar and diary management essential with some knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Confident and clear communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent planning and organising skills with high attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills and influencing skills.
Medical Information Associate
- Integral member of a cross functional team.
- Review of all promotional and medical materials for a designated therapy area and product/s.
- Conduct medical literature searches and answer complex medical enquiries.
- Work with innovative hospital products that will enhance your therapeutic area knowledge.
- 12 month maternity leave contract.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who has a passion for healthcare.
As part of our commitment to internal and external customers we have a dedicated Medical Information Team who focuses on providing high quality up to date information on our portfolio of products. This role offers an enthusiastic and committed individual with a healthcare background the opportunity to join a leading global pharmaceutical organisation.
This opportunity will provide you with a deep knowledge of our products and further develop your analytical and problem solving skills. You will be accountable for various therapies and work collaboratively with high performing cross functional teams. You will expertly respond to enquiries about our prescription medicines from internal and external customers which may entail database and literature searches. You will be responsible for the review of all promotional and medical materials for a designated therapy area and product/s. You will be responsible for the delivery of product training to in-field sales and medical colleagues.
Tertiary qualified in medicine, pharmacy or other life sciences with previous Medical Information experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related industry. You will also have previous experience with the review of external communications (promotional review).
Exec Product Specialist Representative
Are you looking for an exciting and dynamic 12 month contract role as an Executive Product Specialist Representative in Haematology. Our team currently has a position available based in Victoria and will include Tasmanian.
We are looking for an energetic, curious and passionate person that enjoys patient focused selling and thrives on working in a high achieving team.
The role will involve competitive selling in a truly dynamic environment and your strong scientific knowledge will enable you to engage in clinical selling discussions.
Your exceptional sales skills, business acumen and customer management abilities will have been demonstrated through your experience in a specialist hospital environment.
As an experienced, self-sufficient representative, you will enjoy the responsibility and the high level of accountability for your own performance, including the delivery of your commercial plans and strategic clinical selling messages.
- Effective launch of new indication
- Execution of the sales Action Plan to achieve your sales targets
- Implement territory business and account plans to identify growth opportunities for Roche Products
- Support for pharmacovigilance activities, including assurance of appropriate adverse event reporting in coordination with Local Safety requirements.
Technical Product Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and results oriented Pathology team. This field based role, will be primarily responsible for providing excellent technical and marketing support to our growing Haematology & Urinalysis customer base. Reporting to the Product Manager – Haematology & Urinalysis, you will use your expertise to:
- Provide accurate/expert scientific advice and trouble-shooting to both internal and external customers Australia wide.
- Assist with marketing, inventory planning and product management functions
- Research and maintain competitive product information
- Be responsible, either directly or indirectly for the timely training, installation and commissioning of Haematology & Urinalysis solutions at customer sites.
- Ensure our customers are supported with quality service and receive timely technical and software updates.
- Provide technical pre/post sales support to our diagnostics customers and to our field based staff including the sales team.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations to customers and colleagues as required.
Who you are:
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
To be successful in this position, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science or similar. An Honours or higher degree will be highly regarded.
- At least 3-5 years experience in diagnostic laboratories with working knowledge and experience of Haematology & Urinalysis
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Sound business understanding
- A passion for Haematology & Urinalysis in a Diagnostic setting and for providing superior customer support and service
- A desire to contribute in a team environment and use your own initiative
- A current driver’s license.
- Commercial, technical or sales experience is highly desirable
Roche Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Roche. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Roche to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Roche Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job