Rio Tinto Online Job Application Process
Rio Tinto stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Rio Tinto that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Rio Tinto through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Rio Tinto to your location will be explained below.
- Research the company and position before the interview. Think about what value you can add and how you will distinguish yourself from other candidates.
- Prepare your key points and the questions you want to ask. Try and stay calm on the day of the interview.
- Check that you have all the interview details ie location, contact person, duration and format. Prepare how you will get there and allocate enough time.
- Dress in appropriate business-wear and ensure that you’re well-groomed. Refrain from wearing very strong scents, drinking alcohol the night before and smoking just before the interview.
- If you have a disability, please give the company notice to ensure appropriate facilities are available for you.
- Arrive at least ten minutes before the interview. Switch off your mobile before you enter the interview room.
Apply Online Rio Tinto Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Rio Tinto waits for your applications. Rio Tinto does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
To search for available jobs at Rio Tinto, visit our careers page and select the appropriate role category: ‘Experienced professionals’ or ‘Graduates & students’. If you know the job number for a specific position you can enter it into the ‘Keyword or ReqID’ field and click on the magnifying glass. Alternatively, you can search using keywords. Please note you will not be able to search using only part of a job number.
You will be able to scroll through all our current global openings from this page at any time.
Rio Tinto Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Rio Tinto. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Rio Tinto to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Rio Tinto Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job
Rio Tinto don’t accept resumes or CVs submitted via email, postal mail, in person or through any medium other than our online application tool. To view and apply for open positions, please visit our careers website.