Resonate Solutions Online Job Application Process
Resonate Solutions stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Resonate Solutions that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Resonate Solutions through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Resonate Solutions to your location will be explained below.
ABOUT RESONATE SOLUTIONS
Resonate is a CX (Customer eXperience) provider, specialised in closed loop feedback programs for leading brands in the Asia Pacific Region. We have a strong enterprise platform (SaaS) in Voice of Customer. We are working leading enterprise across industries including finance, retail, and insurance. Through the use of our cloud-based solutions we enable organisations to consistently deliver exceptional customer interactions, and continually improve their customer experience.
Our team is made up of talented individuals, and we invite you to join us in our adventure!
We work hard to make sure we are open and transparent in our communications, because we believe in being a team. We try our best to be good listeners and communicators and we work hard to improve day-on-day.
“At the end of the day we are all people”
At Resonate we understand that our staff have lives outside of work too, and we aim to ensure the best work/life balance for everyone in the office. To make sure we are making Resonate a great place to work we make sure to celebrate our wins and our people.
We work hard, but we also know how to have fun!
Apply Online Resonate Solutions Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Resonate Solutions waits for your applications. Resonate Solutions does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Success Associate
On the heels of market expansion and growth, Resonate is hiring a Customer Success Associate to support our clients. Resonate is an Australian Scale-up organisation that has an enterprise Customer Experience (CX) platform (SaaS). Our Voice of Customer and Voice of Employee platform leverages the latest technology including machine learning, text analytics, and data visualizations to help close the loop faster and deliver actionable insights to leading companies. Resonate has a range of flagship customers and growing brand recognition in the space.
Here is what you can expect when working with us:
- The freedom to be 100% yourself
- The support and guidance to grow within your role and beyond
- A growing and fun culture that you will be a vital part of and help drive
- Deal with large local and international enterprise clients
- Gain exposure to leading technologies and product development
A day in the life of a Customer Success Associate will see you:
- Increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty by understanding how customers are using the platform and uncovering any gaps
- Driving usage by monitoring customer health, and reaching out to end users to help them use the platform regularly
- Onboarding clients through workshops and webinars
- Ensure that customers move positively through the customer lifecycle and that they receive the support they need to achieve their objectives
- Ensure that we are engaged with the right stakeholders in an account and that they’re receiving relevant communications from us
- Working with our UX and implementation teams to ensure the most relevant information is being passed on
- Being cognitive of Customer business challenges and goals, and understand how the platform fits into this
- Reducing Customer attrition through developing relationships with client base
- 2 – 4 years of experience in customer success, sales, account management or customer service capacity.
- Working knowledge of Customer Experience industry
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills
- Present Resonate’s core message, capabilities and product demo
- Proven track record of building strong client and internal stakeholder relationships within an organisation
- Creative and innovative in problem-solving and providing solutions
- Experience in a Software Product company
- Knowledge of project management and SDLC lifecycles
Resonate Solutions Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Resonate Solutions. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Resonate Solutions to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Resonate Solutions Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job