Reece Online Job Application Process
Reece stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Reece that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Reece through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Reece to your location will be explained below.
The Reece business began in 1919 when Harold Joseph Reece commenced selling hardware products from the back of his truck. Today, Reece is a major public company and Australia’s most successful supplier of plumbing and bathroom products. We have over 450 stores across Australia with over 4,000 staff and thousands of products.
Apply Online Reece Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Reece waits for your applications. Reece does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Local Delivery Driver
We have an opportunity for a Local Delivery Driver to join our team in Bankstown . You’ll work as part of the branch team to deliver exceptional service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Picking orders, loading delivery vehicles and delivering goods in a safe and timely manner
- Sales (including over the counter sales, customer development and quotes)
- Use of in house technologies to accurately track, submit and complete delivery runs
- Customer Service (this includes maintaining a friendly, tidy and professional appearance)
- Assisting in branch stock management activities and maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch and vehicles
- Embracing the Reece values, policies and procedures and being a supportive team member
Service Desk Support Officer
Reece Group is a place where people make a real difference. And that’s the secret to our success – having the right people with the right attitude.
Here at the Reece Group our teams work in a customer-focused and iterative way, collaborating with the wider business to improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness every day.
Be challenged. Have opportunities to explore, learn and grow. We’re in a phase of growth – join our team and make a difference. You’ll be more than “just a number”, you’ll be helping to position a multi-billion-dollar national company for the future.
We now have an opportunity for a Warehousing/Storeperson to join the team in Coopers Plains. You’ll work as part of the branch team to deliver exceptional service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Safe loading and unloading of supplier and branch vehicles
- Using your computer skills for order processing and stock administration (process of credit claims and replenishment)
- Accurate receipting, checking and locating of goods into the Branch.
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping within the branch
- Embracing the Reece Group values, policies and procedures and being a supportive team member
Reece Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Reece. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Reece to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Reece Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job