Redbubble stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Redbubble that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Redbubble through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Redbubble to your location will be explained below.
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne. The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 800k artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans. As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over $100M since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
Redbubble Job Positions
Having open positions in each department, Redbubble waits for your applications. Redbubble does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Care Representative: Our global team supports the diverse range of artists and their customers who utilize the Redbubble marketplace, through resolving customer and artist issues.
You’ll join an incredible group of individuals, some of whom are approaching a decade of time spent at “The Bubble”, to more recent fresh-faced recruits.
To help us reach new levels of customer service excellence, we are looking for a Customer Care Representative to support our European customers & artists.
What you’ll do:
Offering assistance via voice, email, live-chat, and social media to:
- Provide on-brand and personable support to our customers assisting with: transaction issues, delivery issues, returns/exchanges
- Guide and support artists on their Redbubble journey to share creativity with the world: providing knowledgeable and informed technical assistance and basic troubleshooting
- Inform the evolution of our approach to supporting European customers
Data Scientist Software Engineer:
- Work closely with fellow Engineers and Data scientists and in collaboration with Product Managers and Designers
- Apply your skills to a wide variety of large, user-generated data sets
- Contribute to data science as a discipline at Redbubble
- Build data science systems to deliver useful features to our customers, especially in search and recommendation
- Write and deploy production user-facing software
- Take ideas from inception through development to a finished product
- Measure the impact of your work via experiments and data analytics
Supply Chain Specialist
- Manage the accounts with 3rd Party Vendors and see through the production of Redbubble customer orders
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements with Fulfillment partners are met
- Manage the demand side for fulfiller/product category (forecasts) based on Marketing and Sales information
- Define and execute a set of metrics geared towards customer experience, supply chain efficiencies and overall revenue opportunities
- Create and implement processes that drive innovation and improvements with our Fulfillment partners
Senior Product Designer:
- Actively contribute to Redbubble’s product design strategy
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers & Software Engineers in the discovery and execution of design opportunities
- Conduct user research including writing discussion guides, moderating validation sessions and interviews and leverage those insights to uncover user problems and opportunities
- Explore user problems via flows, wireframes, designs and prototypes before putting them in front of users
- Ensure interfaces remain high quality and cohesive throughout implementation
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external team
Redbubble Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Redbubble. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Redbubble to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Redbubble Job (Application Process)
Click on the link below to apply for a job