Redbubble Online Job Application Process
Redbubble stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Redbubble that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Redbubble through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Redbubble to your location will be explained below.
Redbubble begins with 400k independent artists. A global community making their creations available on awesome stuff like tees, cases, throw pillows, and more. Whatever your thing, Redbubble has an uncommon design that smacks you right in the heart.
Apply Online Redbubble Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Redbubble waits for your applications. Redbubble does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Product Designer
Redbubble was born in 2006 in Melbourne. The dream was simple. Give independent artists a meaningful new way to sell their creations. Today, we connect over 600k artists and designers across the planet with millions of fans.
As for us? We’re passionate, imaginative, and a little offbeat. An inspired mix that’s helped artists earn over 100 million since launch. (We’re also nice, well-balanced folks with lives outside of work.)
We place great importance on continuously evolving our product design and user experience to grow our community of artists and their fans. And that is where you come in. We are adding another talented and thoughtful Senior Product Designer into our growing team to help us expand our capability and evolve experiences for both our artists and customers.
Our Product Design Team believes in a highly collaborative working style, so as a Senior Product Designer, you will be working closely with Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers on a variety of interesting design challenges. We have a bias towards rapid prototyping, experimentation and regular validation with our users. We get excited about solving user experience challenges using simple empathetic design solutions and we hope you do too.
The impact you’d get to drive:
- Actively contribute to Redbubble’s product design strategy
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers & Software Engineers in the discovery and execution of design opportunities
- Conduct user research including writing discussion guides, moderating validation sessions and interviews and leverage those insights to uncover user problems and opportunities
- Explore user problems via flows, wireframes, designs and prototypes before putting them in front of users
- Ensure interfaces remain high quality and cohesive throughout implementation
- Communicate design intent to both internal and external team
What you’ll bring to the Bubble:
- 6+ years of experience designing digital products working across multiple platforms with experience delivering solutions across native (iOS/Android) and Web Platforms
- Uncommonly brilliant design skills: Visual, information architecture, experience flows, wireframing and prototyping among the most important
- Experience with usability testing and user research methods
- Solid understanding of technical requirements and basic understanding of limitations of web platforms
- An open attitude and confidence collaborating with user researchers, product managers and developers
- Passionate about good design, product ownership, communication and collaboration
Some of what you’d come to expect when you join the RB family:
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Supportive flexible work arrangements and generous parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- Ergonomic work environments and kitchens stocked with nourishing options to keep you healthy and happy
- A belief in our future with generous discounts on our site and substantial recruiting referral incentives
- Through living out our shared values you will be granted the courage to fail fast and have fun as you embrace new challenges in a safe, inclusive environment
We take our values pretty seriously and work hard to build open minded, open hearted teams. Teams who reflect a diversity of experience, identity, perspective, and background. Bringing more creativity into the world? It takes all the crayons in the box. Differences that help us create a healthy work culture and more engaging marketplace for our artists and customers. If this sounds inspiring (thinker emoji goes here), we’re excited to hear from you!
Redbubble Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Redbubble. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Redbubble to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Redbubble Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job