Red Hat Online Job Application Process
Red Hat stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Red Hat that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Red Hat through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Red Hat to your location will be explained below.
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Apply Online Red Hat Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Red Hat waits for your applications. Red Hat does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The Red Hat Architecture and Innovation Lab team is looking for an Associate Consultant to join us in Sydney, Australia. In this role, you will be a key member of a new and exciting emerging technology consulting practice in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). You’ll support the Architecture and Innovation Practice team leader and the team with the facilitation of workshops, customer preparation, documentation creation, report writing, and assistance with the running of Red Hat Open Innovation Labs. This role would ideally suit a junior software developer, providing multiple career paths into many areas in Red Hat like presales solutions architecture, consulting, and sales.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide support for the development and implementation of the Architecture and Innovation Practice team’s initiatives
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that customers fulfil the prerequisites for Red Hat discovery sessions, architecture engagements, and Open Innovation Labs.
- Create documentation related to the Architecture and Innovation Practice team’s activities like reports, statements of work (SOWs), and, presentations
- Assist internal and external stakeholders with the setup and running of Open Innovation Labs
- Serve as a point of contact for customer engagements
- Work with partners on specific engagements to ensure the successful implementation of Architecture and Innovation Practice team’s engagements
- Help develop reusable methodologies, tools, and capabilities that will combine Red Hat’s offerings and services into solutions to solve complex customer challenges
- Take on a technical role in an Open Innovation Labs project
Subscription Education and Compliance Specialist
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Subscription Education and Compliance Specialist to join us in Sydney, Australia. In this role, you’ll be responsible for implementation of Subscription Education program initiatives and sales performance within the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) market. You will work directly with sales teams, partners, and end customers in ANZ to build awareness and enforce the Red Hat subscription model.
Primary job responsibilities
- Lead collection of revenue through the education and promotion of Red Hat’s subscription model
- Mentor regional sales teams and partners on Red Hat subscription model and requirements
- Provide continuous education to regional sales teams and partners
- Ensure appropriate behavior is understood and followed by Red Hat associates and end customers
- Educate partners on the different types of partners programs at Red Hat and ensure proper and timely reporting of Red Hat consumption
- Initiate and implement the Subscription Asset Management (SAM) program within region
- Work directly with non-compliant customers when appropriate to resolve legal concerns
- Track, measure, and enforce compliance related opportunities, including timelines for resolution; provide metrics to Global Subscription Education and Awareness team
- Identify, report, and correct methods of subscription abuse identified within target region
- Document and distribute compliance best practices for regional sales teams
- Create and distribute regionally specific marketing and messaging for program
- Identify regional external compliance standards that are applicable to Red Hat value proposition
- Educate regional sales teams on external compliance standards
Become the technology enthusiast and expert in a role that requires constant learning about new technologies and how they can be applied to solve enterprise challenges. The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a passionate and innovative Sales Specialist to join us in Sydney, Australia. In this role, you will guide the adoption of Red Hat’s Application Development solutions (AppDev) by our enterprise customers and partners across Australia. You will work closely with the local account teams to meet demanding growth targets over the coming years. You will need to have excellent sales, communication, and people skills as you’ll be a crucial part of the Red Hat sales team, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders. In the evangelist part of the role, you may be asked to speak at events and technical forums to everyone from CIOs to user groups about Red Hat technologies.
Primary job responsibilities
- Sell Red Hat’s AppDev solutions portfolio by generating opportunities in a designated set of accounts or territory
- Contribute to selling and marketing strategies in the AppDev solutions portfolio
- Promote Red Hat’s value proposition to prospective customers within a highly competitive market
- Meet quantitative and qualitative performance expectations
- Set high standards for articulation and presentation of key messages to C-level executives
- Collaborate with the wider sales organization to advance key AppDev opportunities
- Build relationships of trust with key customer decision makers and influencers
- Work with Red Hat’s channel team to sell with relevant AppDev partners
- Present at forums and community events to raise awareness of Red Hat’s AppDev portfolio
- Interact with Business Unit leaders
Red Hat Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Red Hat. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Red Hat to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Red Hat Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job