Rebel Sport Online Job Application Process
Rebel Sport stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Rebel Sport that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Rebel Sport through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Rebel Sport to your location will be explained below.
Rebel is an Australian and New Zealand sport equipment and related apparel chain. In Australia, Rebel Group Limited was taken over by Super Retail Group Limited in 2011. The company stocks a number of well known international brands including, ASICS, Adidas, Nike and Puma. As a group, Rebel Sport (aka rebel) has more than 90 stores across Australia, and employ over 4,500 employees.
Apply Online Rebel Sport Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Rebel Sport waits for your applications. Rebel Sport does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Retail Team Member
As a member of our dynamic retail team you will be an actively involved in our success, showing outstanding performance in the following areas:
- Order receiving and dispatch (which includes marking off large volumes of incoming stock)
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Processing customer orders
- Maintaining the area as a clean, tidy and safe workplace
- Manage cash counting, reporting and banking
- Report on wages
- Perform general administration duties
- Complete any additional duties as required by the Management Team
Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Managers lead by example and are responsible for delivering and maintaining excellent team standards in the following areas:
- Customer service – providing solutions and in-store experiences that inspire our customers to live their passion
- Merchandising – boosting store sales through inventory management and store presentation
- Teamwork – coaching and support your team to achieve store goals and objectives together
- Product knowledge – providing expert advice on our great range of brands and products
- Team management & development – recruiting and developing team members to realise their potential
- Maximise business opportunities – ensuring sales activities align with our marketing strategy
- Reporting – financial, sales and budget management
Rebel Sport Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Rebel Sport. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Rebel Sport to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Rebel Sport Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job