Realestate.com.au Online Job Application Process
Realestate.com.au stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Realestate.com.au that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Realestate.com.au through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Realestate.com.au to your location will be explained below.
Our purpose at REA is to change the way the world experiences property.
How do we do this? By recognising that knowledge, collaboration, connection and creativity are vital to our success, and that our competitive advantage is drawn from engaging those qualities in each and every one of our employees.
From humble beginnings in a garage in Melbourne’s east in 1995, we have grown into a multinational digital advertising company.
Listed on the ASX, we are a multinational digital advertising business specialising in property. REA Group operates Australia’s leading residential and commercial property websites, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au, Chinese property site myfun.com and a number of property portals in Asia via its ownership of iProperty Group. We also have a significant shareholding in US based Move, Inc and PropTiger in India.
Apply Online Realestate.com.au Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Realestate.com.au waits for your applications. Realestate.com.au does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Account Manager Rent
- Be part of the backbone of realestate.com.au
- Strong sense of team as this role works really closely with the rest of the Account Managers in QLD
- Ownership of rent products and high accountability for success
We are an Australian-based digital media company with a passion for real estate.
Our leading brand is Australia’s biggest property resource, realestate.com.au. We also operate the number one commercial property site, realcommercial.com.au, and have businesses that help property developers and other brands advertise with us. Whilst we live in Australia, we’ve also got ventures in Asia and North America, and have the vision of expanding our footprint further.
What it’s like to work for us…
Our people are our greatest asset. Without them, we would not be the successful business that we are today. That’s why we offer a range of benefits to ensure we hire and retain great staff.
- An annual reward and recognition program for staff who are kicking goals throughout the year
- A day off for volunteer leave, to ensure you have the opportunity to give back to your community.
- An Employee Community Grants program to show you that we care about your community just as much as you do
What you will be doing…
As Account Manager Rent, you will be part of our residential sales team – better known as realestate.com.au and you will be servicing customers from Gold Coast to Sunshine Coast area. You will be providing a high level of customer support and ensuring our products really enhance the customers you care for. Day to day you can expect:
- Plenty of variety, no two days are the same!
- Time on the road to get out and see your customer base
- To build long-lasting relationships based on caring for the success of the businesses you support
- Finding solutions from our product suite
- Proactively learning about our products to develop intimate knowledge of digital marketing solutions
- Training customers on our products
- Finding solutions to any customer queries
- Attending REA Group and external events
What we’re looking for…
In our residential sales team, you can help us continue to be the preferred solution for our customers through excellent customer care and a focus on continuous improvement. This role will be part of a wider national rent team, and also part of the QLD sales office. So building strong relationships internally will be key in this position.
To do this, we need someone who can:
- Adapt and thrive in an evolving environment
- Demonstrate knowledge and/or experience in property management
- Build relationships quickly while ensuring strong foundations of trust and care
- Demonstrate a strong customer service focus
- Bring their sales experience so you understand working to KPI’s
- Show they are always thinking of the best solutions through strong fact-finding
But we don’t just look for someone based on their skills and expertise. We need someone who is going to fit in with the team and company culture. That means you also need to be:
- Savvy minded and have the ability to think a little left of field / outside the box
- A strong and creative communicator
- Digitally savvy (being a tech company, we need to know that you love all things tech)
- Friendly, approachable and have good relationship management skills
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should throw your hat in the ring. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a bit more through our various social channels.
Realestate.com.au Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Realestate.com.au. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Realestate.com.au to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Realestate.com.au Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job