RB Online Job Application Process
RB stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to RB that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to RB through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest RB to your location will be explained below.
Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (RB) is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in Slough, England. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products. It was formed in 1999 by the merger of the UK-based Reckitt & Colman plc and the Netherlands-based Benckiser NV.
Apply Online RB Jobs
Having open positions in each department, RB waits for your applications. RB does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Customer Services Representative
This role is responsible in the receipt and processing of customer orders across Australia and New Zealand.
- Receipt and processing of orders
- In depth knowledge of order processing systems within RB
- Understanding of RB’s warehouse and dispatch operations
- In-depth knowledge of each customer account to be able to provide support when required
- Investigation and validation of credit claims and order error prevention
- Liaise with account managers (internal / external) to provide customer insights and opportunities.
- Identify and support cost reduction opportunities and operational improvement activities.
- Participate in and lead project teams for new and existing product developments
- Preparation of Reports and a sound understanding of information being compiled
Is this You?
- Educated to a minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service experience within a similar environment or industry (FMCG)
- Experience within a team essential, but must also be able to work autonomously
- Ability to identify trends and analyse information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good relationship building and management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience within a Commercial environment would be highly regarded
- Project Management experience highly regarded
- High self-motivation and pro-activity with the desire and drive to succeed
- Creative and positive attitude with ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
- Good analytical ability
- Enthusiasm and desire to make a difference
- Ability to solve problems and implement solutions
Consumer Relations Manager
A fantastic opportunity is available within the Health Business Unit for an experienced Consumer Relations Manager to join our Consumer Relations team on a maternity leave contract. This role has 2 direct reports.
This role reports to the Europe Consumer Relations Manager and is based at our brand new, state of the art office in Sydney CBD.
- Governance over Consumer Relations for the countries within the region
- Ensure all contacts are handled quickly, efficiently and to the consumer’s satisfaction
- Ensure local countries have documented procedures aligned with Global procedures & local standards
- Ensure Adverse Events are managed properly
- Ensure in-house country Consumer Relations teams follow RB procedures
- Oversight of Call Centre activities to ensure KPI’s are achieved and RB procedures are followed
- Manage cost per contact: call centre costs + reimbursement within plan target
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that approved training materials are available and trained out to team
- Provide training as needed to agents and call centre staff on NPDs, RB CR data, etc
- Deliver monthly reports for countries and also support the Area/Global brand reporting
- Quickly identify emerging trends and notify the business
- Ensure all serious consumer issues are managed appropriately and resolved to minimize litigation and potential adverse media exposure
- Protect brand image by effectively managing escalations to mitigate negative brand publicity
- Manage media publicity according to local policy
- Ensure healthcare contacts are handled appropriately and escalated according to procedures
- Ensure data integrity of data collected for the region to accurately identify product issues
- Prepare actionable reports identifying issue, next steps and personal responsible for resolution
- Provide qualified understanding and analysis of product issues to the business
- Root cause analysis of product issues, ensure action plans are in place, own issue until resolution
- CARE super user for the region
- Update Products menu and factories on the CR Database
Finance – Expressions of Interest
- Commercial Finance
- Sales Finance
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Supply Finance
Is this You?
- Educated to minimum Bachelor’s degree level in a commercial subject
- Completion of professional CA or CPA (or CIMA) qualifications
- With a strong work ethic, high energy levels, and tenacity, you will thrive in an environment where the business responds quickly to the needs to the market
- You will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to analyse results, interpret data and apply the information to benefit the overall profitability of the business
- An ability work through complicated issues and succeed in a team orientated environment
- Proven track record / sales experience with key international or local Retailers
- Sales experience with a blue chip fast moving consumer goods company
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issue
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Experience in influencing and engaging key figures in customer organisations
- Fluent in English but fluency in other languages is advantageous
- Internationally mobile for career development opportunities
RB Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for RB. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest RB to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for RB Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job