Ray White Online Job Application Process
Ray White stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Ray White that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Ray White through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Ray White to your location will be explained below.
Ray White is a household name in Australasia, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry. Established in 1902, in the small Queensland country town of Crows Nest, Ray White has evolved into Australasia’s most successful real estate business, nearly 1,000 individual offices across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, China, the Middle East and Atlanta USA. Last year, Ray White sold over $25 billion worth of property.
Ray White today is still a family owned business, now spanning residential, commercial and rural property as well as hotels, marine, property management and property funds investment. When you choose Ray White, you are choosing over 110 years of experience across thousands of agents around Australia, Asia and New Zealand.
Apply Online Ray White Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Ray White waits for your applications. Ray White does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Experienced Sales Professionals
Is it time to step up? Interested in a real estate career with the most experienced real estate group in Australasia? Ray White is the biggest real estate group in Australasia and our people are our greatest asset. With this year set to be another year of strong growth, we are looking for experienced Sales Professionals to join us as Sales Agents.
- Previous sales experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in generating prospects;
- A proven record of converting prospects into clients;
- A proven history of providing solid results;
- A history of managing multiple sales initiatives at one time;
- A history of providing exceptional service to clients.
Skills & Competencies
Our best-performing and highest income earners are people who:
- Have a current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License (or willing to obtain one)
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and vehicle
- Are capable of utilising an advanced vocabulary to describe, explain and market a product when communicating with a prospect;
- Can efficiently base their decisions on numerical data and who can communicate these data easily to clients and prospects;
Real Estate Administration
- A strong desire to learn and grow
- A flair for marketing and design
- Knowledge of social media specifically business promotion
- Show initiative and a mature attitude
- Administration experience including accurate typing skills and the ability to proof documents
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and work within a time frame
- Extensive computer skills with preferred knowledge in Microsoft Office Publisher, Adobe and CRM software.
Duties include but not limited to:
Reception, answering calls, administrative assistance to real estate sales and property management staff, general office administration tasks, advertising, website and social media management.
It would be an advantage to have a current Certificate of Registration in Real Estate or be willing to get one.
As the first point of contact in our office we are looking for someone with a positive attitude, welcoming manner and a high standard of presentation.
Well established and fast growing leading agency, Ray White Parramatta Group (Parramatta/Oatlands/Northmead/Greystanes), is now seeking two full-time (Monday to Friday) Property Managers working in Parramatta CBD or one of our local offices. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary plus super, car and mobile phone allowance (Parking will be provided in Parramatta CBD). Our team culture is supportive, vibrant, fast paced, results-driven and customer focused. Led by principal Steven Fan, our office is highly respected in the local market and consistently awarded among our peers.
Your duties will be included in this role:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Assist, check and approve tenancy applications and the execution of agreements
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and periodical inspections
- Organise and complete repairs and maintenance, regular contact with clients
- Execute applications to Tenancy Tribunal and present cases
- Arrears control effectively
- Conduct regular rent reviews and increases
- Manage day to day duties on your portfolio
- Ability to prioritise with a flexible and mature approach
Ray White Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Ray White. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Ray White to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Ray White Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job