RAC Online Job Application Process
RAC stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to RAC that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to RAC through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest RAC to your location will be explained below.
As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve our one million members and the wider WA community. Yes, we offer great services and we’re 100% local. We also cover the largest geographical area of any automotive club in the world. However our true purpose is to serve our members, who started RAC in order to protect and enhance the WA community where we live work and play.
Whether we’re advocating for safer roads, investing in sustainable travel options like the RAC Electric Highway or sponsoring the RAC Rescue helicopters, our vision is to be the most valued organisation to Western Australians by 2020. The Royal Automobile Club of WA (Inc) is an Associated Incorporation and as such is governed by the Associations Incorporations Act 2015 which forms the basis of our Club Rules.
Apply Online RAC Jobs
Having open positions in each department, RAC waits for your applications. RAC does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Technician – Light Vehicle
Our Technicians work in a busy and challenging environment working on all types of light vehicles. Your responsibilities are varied and include tasks such as:
- Conducting fault diagnoses and performing quality services, inspections and repairs to all types of light vehicles
- Recording vehicle information, parts used and completed work
- Identifying and reporting on additional recommended works
- Utilising systems to accurately log and record daily activities and work progress
- Providing mentoring, guidance and support to apprentices and fellow technicians
- Ensuring a high level of work bay/workshop cleanliness whilst maintaining a safe working environment
- Continuing to develop and maintain technical skillset relevance
Every day is different, as this role isn’t just limited to servicing. Every workshop also receives jobs towed in by Roadside Assistance, which provide all sorts of challenges to provide you variety in your day, and exposure to learning and development opportunities.
Iteration Manager/Agile Coach
As we embark on our next wave of change, commencing our journey to the cloud and focusing on building a truly member centred way of working, we are now seeking two Iteration Managers / Agile Coaches to join our high performing team within Business Systems supporting our Insurance business. Leveraging your deep knowledge of Agile methods, you’ll be an active Agile champion and contribute to expanding the understanding and practice of Agile values and principles. It’s a great time to get on board and help shape this journey.
What is the role?
- Provide servant leadership to Agile teams to help them deliver business outcomes that have an impact and delight customers
- Organise and facilitate Agile rituals including inception, team planning, showcase and retrospectives
- Actively promote the Agile mindset across teams and the wider organisation
- Ensure transparency, inspection and adaption principles apply
- Partner with sponsors, stakeholders and members to increase organisational agility and ensure the delivery of value that solve members’ problems
- Provide coaching and assistance support to Product Owners to help them understand their role and what the team needs from them
RAC Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for RAC. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest RAC to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for RAC Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job