Rabobank Online Job Application Process
Rabobank stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Rabobank that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Rabobank through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Rabobank to your location will be explained below.
Will you grow with Rabobank?
At Rabobank we would love to know WHO you are. So if we ask you this question, it entails more than a good CV and a healthy dose of ambition. If we ask you this question, we want to know whether you share our opinions on, for example, work and individual responsibility. We want to know whether you are full of ideas. And if you are capable to work on a new future with us. On your future and our future. But above all: on the future of our clients.
Apply Online Rabobank Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Rabobank waits for your applications. Rabobank does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The Relationship Associate provides valuable prudential and client relationship support to MAC account managers to enable them to develop new business, manage existing client accounts and to enable our clients to reach their goals and aspirations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Actively support the Regional Manager MAC in responding with a high level of proficiency to the requirements of new and existing clients.
• Ensure high customer satisfaction and maintain high customer advocacy rates.
• Promote a culture of recognising the value of collaboration by engaging in effective and valuable communication with MAC and Wholesale; Credit; Legal; Markets and Settlements in meeting client expectations.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the Bank’s Corporate and Rural businesses to ensure referral of leads across Divisions.
• Proactively take ownership of monitoring and reviewing customer covenant compliance (such as regular financial reporting / testing, conditions precedent and conditions subsequent). Liaising with customers in proactively requesting information when due and checking the customer’s financial workings (through own financial analysis work). Signing off and processing in a timely manner, with hindsight checks to be undertaken by MAC and Wholesale Credit.
• Preparation of simple credit submissions to MAC and Wholesale Credit / Credit Committee from initiation of deal through to settlement. Knowledge and experience to be able to undertake this work independently or as an active member of a deal team for these applications.
• Manage credit risk by accurately identifying all risks inherent in credit exposures and ensure compliance with Credit approvals and loan documentation.
• Draft Letters of Offer, Letters of Variation, and Breach Letters in accordance with credit approvals for review by Regional Manager MAC and MAC and Wholesale Legal.
• Liaise with all relevant parties to ensure that documentation and settlements are processed promptly and accurately and be able to escalate issues when required.
• Maintain customer/prospect data base (MAPS) and deal pipeline.
• Diarise and follow up customer insurance policy renewals, and valuations when due.
• Undertake company searches.
• Ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures at all times including Audit, Credit, Compliance and Business Continuity.
• Undertake administrative work as required, including responding to enquiries and general liaison with clients, other service providers, branches and other stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively to foster an environment of continuous improvement within Country Banking.
• Act as a mentor to Support Hub Analysts within the Region.
• Other duties as directed.
Market and customer focus
Demonstrate a passion for customer service excellence.
Anticipate and act on customer needs quickly and effectively. Synergy and Partnership
Build connections across MAC teams, branches, Support Hubs, functions and regions
Foster open dialogue and encourage a free flow of information. Vision and Strategy
Build/contribute to a shared team vision. Results Driven
Create an environment of accountability.
Continually strive to improve performance and results.
Pursue work with energy, drive and commitment.
Work to achieve agreed goals and objectives Inspire and Develop
Engage and inspire other members in the team.
Act as a role model. Change and Innovation
Champion organisational change.
Job Skills and Knowledge:
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role within banking or finance.
Ability to understand and interpret highly complex financial statements.
Ability to check and monitor highly complex financial covenants.
Ability to confidently co-write a credit submission with limited support from peers.
Possess a strong understanding of clients with sophisticated and complex credit structures.
Ability to identify risks and associated mitigants within credit submissions.
Strong experience working within a customer service environment.
Some knowledge of the food, beverage and agribusiness sectors.
High level of communication both written and verbal.
Strong attention to detail. • Highly proactive, adaptable and flexible in their approach to work.
Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external clients.
Capacity to work towards timeframe and manage client expectations.
Highly developed planning and organisational skills to manage competing priorities.
Ability to work effectively within a Team environment and provide guidance when needed.
Essential: Tertiary qualifications in business, finance, accounting or related discipline.
Rabobank Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Rabobank. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Rabobank to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Rabobank Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job