Queensland Rail Online Job Application Process
Queensland Rail stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Queensland Rail that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Queensland Rail through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Queensland Rail to your location will be explained below.
Queensland Rail, also known as QR, is a railway operator in Queensland, Australia. Owned by the Queensland Government, Queensland Rail operates suburban and long-distance passenger services. It also owns and maintains approximately 8,000 kilometres of track in Queensland.
Apply Online Queensland Rail Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Queensland Rail waits for your applications. Queensland Rail does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
CRM Presentation Attendant
As a Presentation Attendant you will be based in our Mayne (Bowen Hills) depot and will provide an efficient, high-quality cleaning service on the interior and exterior of our carriages. This will involve using various cleaning chemicals and tools, and working quickly and safely and ensure that the carriages are ready for use by required deadlines.
You will be working on a 24/7, 4-week rotating roster. As most of our cleaning work takes place at night, you will be working nights for at least two weeks of the four-week roster, and you will also be required to work weekends.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work independently and as part of a team to maintain the cleanliness of City Network rollingstock, equipment and facilities
- Use instructions and Material Safety Data sheets for all cleaning products
- Fill out log books, check sheets and timecards
- Carry out all work in accordance with relevant safety and environmental requirements.
We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
We currently have a permanent opportunity to join our track gang in Dalby.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the work output of the team by carrying out duties in a responsible manner in accordance with competency allocations
- Undertake duties as directed by your Supervisor or other competent person
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the Safety Management System
- Carry out all work in accordance with the requirements of the Network Function Integrated Management Systems Business and Divisional Instructions to ensure minimal loss to people, property, processes and environment within their Section of Network Function
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to and relevant work standards are met in accordance with Queensland Rail’s policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
- Participate in quality improvement activities and contribute to the development of new work practices
Queensland Rail Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Queensland Rail. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Queensland Rail to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Queensland Rail Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job