Department of Transport and Main Roads Online Job Application Process
Department of Transport and Main Roads stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Department of Transport and Main Roads that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Department of Transport and Main Roads through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Department of Transport and Main Roads to your location will be explained below.
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) is a department of the Queensland Government, formed in April 2009 with the merger of the Queensland Transport and the Department of Main Roads. The department manages Queensland’s approximately 33,000 km state-controlled road network, which includes more than 6,500 bridges and major culverts.
Apply Online Department of Transport and Main Roads Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads waits for your applications. Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Environmental Officer
You will be expected to have a thorough understanding of the requirements of relevant legislation and associated regulations and policies and project manage and/or conduct research on transport related environmental issues. This role also leads the development and implementation of policies, methodologies, standards and specifications, in-house environmental assessments for environmental studies and impact assessment studies across the district.
- Provide specialist advice to district staff on environmental management and compliance issues in the development of Road Investment Strategies, road link studies, the planning and design of road improvement projects and the construction and maintenance phases of District operations.
- Promote, foster and maintain effective relationships internally and with other agencies and organisations concerned with the management of environmental issues in the state-controlled road reserve.
- Provide technical responses to enquiries in relation to transport related environmental issues
- Manage and lead the preparation of Review of Environmental Factors (REF’s) and Environmental Management Plans (EMP’s) for transport related projects.
Applicants wishing to be permanently appointed to a position at the rank of Station Officer must provide evidence of or successfully complete the following and must provide satisfactory evidence in the written application. Failure to provide satisfactory evidence in the written application may exclude the applicant from progressing in the selection process:
- Manual Medium Rigid (MRV) driver’s licence as recognised by the Department of Transport and Main Roads; and
- Have successfully completed the current QFES Station Officer training program as defined by the Commissioner, QFES or previous Station Officer Qualifications in accordance with the Queensland Fire and Rescue Award – State 2012;
In accordance with Standing Order SO-Q-BM-3.27 Employment of Station Officers from External Fire Agencies, an external applicant must provide evidence of the following with their written application:
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency; and
- Current Apply First Aid Certificate; and
- Current Apply Advanced Resuscitation Certificate; and
- Evidence of current employment as per Schedule A or Deputy Commissioner authorisation for consideration.
- Consideration of external applications will be at the discretion of the Commissioner QFES.
Department of Transport and Main Roads Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Department of Transport and Main Roads Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job