QGC Online Job Application Process
QGC stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to QGC that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to QGC through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest QGC to your location will be explained below.
QGC Pty Limited was part of the international BG Group before BG was acquired by Royal Dutch Shell in 2016. QGC is one of the largest of several Australian coalbed methane companies developing methane reserves within the Bowen and Surat Basins of Queensland. The company has an estimated value of around A$13 billion.
Apply Online QGC Jobs
Having open positions in each department, QGC waits for your applications. QGC does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Project Controls Engineer
The Project Controls Engineer position is a key role in our team, and is required to provide professional, high quality and timely Project Controls services to our QGC Operations
Some of the key accountabilities of the role include;
- Drive, manage and ensure completeness of the development of the activities, logic, resources and progress for the integrated project schedule, leading to the creation of the baseline and its subsequent maintenance.
- Own the overall schedule monthly progress, including updating the forecast, critical path and trend analyses. Develop status reporting framework and implement throughout the planning hierarchy. Provide regular and comprehensive schedule status reports to Project Management.
- Review scope change requests for the impact on schedules and the critical path of the project. Prepare reconciliation between earlier schedules and the current schedule.
MECHANICAL FITTER REQUIRED
Leading oil and gas company require an experienced mechanical fitter for a QGC shutdown project.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working in a QGC environment.
In this role you will be required to:
- Be proficient in the use of all Fitter’s equipment
- Be proficient in the use of all hand and power tools
- Operate with a high level of productivity to ensure deadlines are met
- Be punctual and well presented
- Demonstrate a solid work ethic
- Follow direct instruction
- Comply with OHS policies, procedures and legislations, which includes participation in site safety meetings
QGC Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for QGC. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest QGC to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for QGC Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job