QBE Online Job Application Process
QBE stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to QBE that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to QBE through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest QBE to your location will be explained below.
QBE Insurance Group Limited is Australia’s largest global insurer. It provides insurance services mainly to Australia, America, Europe and Asia Pacific region. QBE has 14,226 employees in 37 countries worldwide. As of Aug 2012, QBE was ranked among the world’s top general insurers. QBE has market capitalisation of A$ 17.81 billion. The company reported a 2016 profit after tax of $US884 million and an Combined operating ratio (COR) or 94%, with profit up 23% on the prior year.
Apply QBE Jobs
Having open positions in each department, QBE waits for your applications. QBE does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Global HR Performance and Planning Manager
• Formulate and monitor the Group HR budget to support Global HR Strategic priorities.
• Manage the Global HR Risk Control Assessment, Controls Assurance and Business Impact Assessment processes
• Manage the Group HR Business Continuity Plan
• Develop and maintain close and collaborative relationships with the Senior HR leadership teams and senior divisional executives at both Group and Divisional levels.
• Provide the HRLT with both regular and on request snapshots of HR KPIs to ensure that HR performance is aligned with the needs of the business
• Prepare presentations and supporting documentation for the HRLT on as needs basis.
• Responsible for the planning, organization or implementation of special projects or events for the CHRO
• Lead, manage, coach and engage with peers to ensure effective resource allocation, optimal performance, capability development, employee engagement and retention, and to create an environment to drive and facilitate change
What does success look like?
• Experience in a similar performance manager or HR reporting manager position, ideally with global exposure
• Experience working in a cross-culture environments and sensitive to different cultural practices
• Ability to think broadly and make complex decisions
• Strong collaborative skills
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Excellent Communication and management skills
• Strong analytical and financial skills
• Strong experience in managing budgets and reporting on financials
• Exposure to monitoring of Risk and Compliance
• Proven track record as an effective project manager
Broker Development Analyst
We are looking for an Broker Development Analyst to join our team, this is your chance to create your career in an exciting environment where anything is possible. Are you ready to grow your career with us? You will ensure business requirements are gathered, understood and documented to support the EO Strategic Development Manager to develop and deliver adoption strategies, best practice system and data use that directly supports the development of broker and client relationships toward overall objectives.
Your Responsibilities For This Role May Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Work closely with the business MDM (Salesforce) enabled strategy across EO
- Create action plans to deliver specified Broker Initiatives
- Support EO divisions to achieve delivery against plan by working closely with strategic broker partners
- Data and system teams – Actively participate in and contribute to ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives which support achievement of business goals
- Embed Salesforce & Broker System data use across EO.
- Support the delivery of Broker analytics in Salesforce.com
- Develop action plans to support the Broker planning and targeting process
- Use agreed and active standards, processes and templates in order to ensure appropriate methods and approaches are adopted
- Identify and monitor data risks and issues, managing inter-dependencies, provide recommendations and implement solutions
- Co-ordinate testing activity with relevant parties ensuring activity is planned and that working cycles are correctly implemented
- Deliver appropriate reports and presentations to key stakeholders
You Will Need To Be Able To Demonstrate The Following Qualities And Abilities:
- Salesforce (classic or lightning) CRM experience or equivalent technical skill-set
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Business acumen and understanding of strategic goals and objectives
- Experience in developing and managing broker relationships or the direct support of broker relationship development activities
- Stakeholder management experience
- Self management /relationship management / building / networking
- Excellent results driven background
This pivotal role will see you responsible for achieving sustainable profit and growth for the region. This will be done through the provision of operational management and technical expertise, leadership of employees and management of internal and external relationships.
- Contribute to analysis of strategic performance and preparation of regional and operational strategic plans and reporting
- Ensure compliance with management directives and statutory regulations
- Assist with the development, streamlining and implementation of new policies, processes and procedures to meet business needs
- Policies, processes and procedures in compliance with business and regulatory requirements
- Engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives
- Provide input into the annual budgeting process
- Analyses risks and proactive monitoring of internal and external risks
- Identifies opportunities that are consistent with the strategy of the business
- Establish appropriate measurement techniques and reporting systems
- Adherence to budget deadlines
What does success look like?
- Advanced knowledge of the products and concepts relating to the financial services industry
- Experience within a general insurance environment and an understanding of general insurance products
- Highly developed financial analysis/corporate credit analysis skills
- Leadership and motivational ability
- Relevant experience in all aspects of operation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Solid business acumen skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify trends and interpret results
- Excellent time management skills
Customer Care Representative
- Provide timely, accurate customer service by answering inbound calls from assigned queues, researching issues, clarifying and resolving customer inquiries and recording notes in customer accounts to achieve call quality metrics and meet service level expectations
- Obtain insurance information on behalf of clients by placing outbound calls to agents, carriers, or borrowers as assigned and entering collected data to achieve productivity and quality metrics and ensure account information is complete, accurate and current
- Resolve customer issues by answering questions and escalating calls as required to ensure customer satisfaction and effectiveness of service
- Build customer service knowledge by taking initiative for learning additional processes, queues and client-specific procedures to support customers in secondary areas and provide comprehensive, well-informed responses to inquiries
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun
- Support QBE values in personal work behaviors, decision-making, contributions and interpersonal interactions; manage own career development by soliciting feedback and valuing other perspectives
QBE Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for QBE. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest QBE to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a QBE Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job