Primary Health Care Online Job Application Process
Primary Health Care stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Primary Health Care that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Primary Health Care through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Primary Health Care to your location will be explained below.
Our extensive reach
7% of total GP care in Australia
Around 20% of all after-hours GP care in Australia
8 million GP consultations per year
1 in 3 pathology samples are tested in our laboratories
Our diagnostic imaging sites perform 3 million examinations every year
Our average consultation time is 14 minutes per patient, in line with the national average
Our average return visit rate is 18 visits
Our focus is on people
At Primary, we’re committed to to high-quality and affordable healthcare for all Australians.
Established in 1985 – over 30 years of heritage in providing primary healthcare services to Australians.
71 medical centres across all states and territories (except Tasmania and the Northern Territory).
One of the largest listed healthcare companies in Australia.
A close-knit community of over 1,000 GPs.
Apply Online Primary Health Care Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Primary Health Care waits for your applications. Primary Health Care does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Lead Independent Doctor (GP)
- Clinical leadership opportunity
- Market-leading percentage of billings and flexible terms
Elevate your clinical achievements
Primary Health Care’s network of centres with General Practice, pathology labs, diagnostic imaging and more offer patients convenient, seamless medical services. Whilst independent Healthcare Practitioners enjoy practicing in unique multi-disciplinary environments where they could pursue clinical excellence and innovative care.
With the launch of our new flexible contracts, our Mt Druitt Medical & Dental Centre now has a strong team of GPs serving the local community. We are seeking a passionate Lead Independent Doctor to provide clinical leadership – to inspire the practice towards state-of-the-art patient care.
Committed to your career as a leader
As a Lead Independent Doctor and practicing GP, you will:
- Provide clinical leadership to deliver best practice patient care experience and quality outcomes.
- Oversee clinical governance within the centre to continuously uplift clinical standards.
- Drive clinical education for GPs. Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals to continuously uplift GPs’ clinical knowledge.
- Direct input into the clinical team’s development.
- Assist with roster management to deliver greater patient service experience.
- Assist the practice in meeting RACGP Accreditation Standards.
We are committed to your career. As part of the leadership team, you will enjoy:
- Flexibility: Our new contracts offer a whole new level of flexibility to tailor your billings, terms, and even notice periods.
- Financial rewards: Market-leading percentage of billings and additional financial rewards linked to clinical education.
- Continuous growth: Participate in internal education programs including leadership conferences, regular leadership forums, state-based meetings and more. Our fully accredited Training Institute runs regular clinical education with CPD points.
- Do more of what you love: We take care of administrative responsibilities and facilities, allowing you to focus on caring for your patients.
Desired skills and experience
- FRACGP, FACRRM, MRCGP CCT, FRNZCGP, MICGP
- Must be vocationally registered
- Minimum one year General Practice experience in Australia
- Current Medicare Provider Number
- Clinical leadership experience advantageous
Primary Health Care Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Primary Health Care. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Primary Health Care to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Primary Health Care Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job