Pfizer Online Job Application Process
Pfizer stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Pfizer that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Pfizer through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Pfizer to your location will be explained below.
Pfizer Inc. is an American pharmaceutical conglomerate headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut.
Pfizer is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and its shares have been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 2004.
Apply Online Pfizer Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Pfizer waits for your applications. Pfizer does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
MMI Production Operator
The MMI Production Operator is responsible for performing any combination of the following: prepares processes, inspects, and packages commodities and/or finished product. Monitors and responds to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i.e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, loading or unloading materials. This person is expected to adhere to all SOPs, cGMPs, plant quality, safety, and documentation systems requirements. The Production Operator will clean equipment and work area.
- Must be able to perform various functions of a highly repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task.
- Must adhere to all gowning/uniform requirements in assigned area.
- Must be able to keep accurate records and production logs, as well as complete batch records as required.
- Must be able to process, inspect, and/or package commodities thru various processing stages.
- Must be able to operate minor assembly type machines in or out of clean room type environment.
- Ability to comprehend and respond to verbal and written instructions/plant documents.
- Ability to maintain concentration while performing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work independently or in groups effectively.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- CDA certification maybe required and can be obtained once in the role.
- High School Diploma required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Modified Manual Inspection experience preferred.
Senior RA Associate
Our Regulatory Affairs Team is passionate, accountable and works collaboratively to ensure that continuity of supply is at the heart of their responsibility. If you are self-motivated, able to take initiative and easily deal with change in priorities, then we want you in our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining regulatory compliance of products in Australia and New Zealand
- Supporting the business portfolio growth by applying for new product registrations to TGA and Medsafe
- Supporting the business development team in auditing dossiers to TGA and Medsafe requirements to support feasibility of registration in both countries.
- Mentoring Regulatory Affairs Associates with less experience.
- Developing strong relationships with Commercial, Medical, Supply and Regional and Global Regulatory Groups.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Qualification in Sciences or Pharmacy
- At least 8 years experience in Prescription Medicines (NCE and Generics)
- Experience liaising with regulatory bodies (TGA, Medsafe)
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and engage cross functionally
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, to rapidly change gears and be innovative.
- The ability to work within a team and as an individual
Pfizer Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Pfizer. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Pfizer to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Pfizer Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job