Peregrine Corporation Online Job Application Process
Peregrine Corporation stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Peregrine Corporation that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Peregrine Corporation through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Peregrine Corporation to your location will be explained below.
Peregrine Corporation is a South Australian group of private companies and associated entities fully owned by the Shahin family.
Established in 1984 when Fred Shahin purchased a small BP service station in Woodville Park, South Australia, Peregrine is now one of the Top 15 private companies in Australia and the largest private company in SA.
Generating over 2 billion dollars of revenue annually, Peregrine’s excellence in retail operations is recognised at an international level. Our team of more than 3,500 people is tasked with the management and growth of various aspects of the business.
Apply Online Peregrine Corporation Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Peregrine Corporation waits for your applications. Peregrine Corporation does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
HR and Training Consultant
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated HR & Training Consultant to join the On the Run (OTR) Food Brands team. With a good eye for detail, excellent organisational and communications skills you will have experience in attracting, recruiting, training, assessing and mentoring the site food teams.
We are a proudly South Australian family business, operating for over 30 years. Our story began in 1984, when Fred (Fathi) Shahin saw a local Woodville Park service station for sale with an adjoining home and immediately bought it. Each of Fred Shahin’s sons subsequently joined the business and to this day, the same family-based, ethical and sustainable values remain a hallmark of Peregrine and underpin every decision.
On The Run (OTR) is one of South Australia’s largest employers and has a reputation as the most innovative convenience retail businesses in Australia. We now have over 100 sites across South Australia and are growing significantly. This includes an expanding portfolio of complimentary brands such as Krispy Kreme, C Coffee, Eat, Oporto, Hungry Jacks, Subway, GYG and Wokinabox. We are also expanding our range of private label locally sourced products.
To learn more about us go to: ontherun.com.au
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaboration with management to discuss vacancies, training and performance issues.
- Ensure all employees in the food team have attained the required training and level of competency in all aspects of the company.
- Ensure the traineeship scheme and AQTF standards and expectations are clear to new team members.
- Facilitate training gap assessments and provide tailored training programs to employees and site teams as required.
- Support end to end recruitment from advertising to appointment and training of new employees.
- Advise successful applicants of their employment, produce employment offers and ensure that all required documentation is completed accurately and on time.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Strong recruitment experience within the retail and hospitality sector.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Highly developed communication skills with ability to develop strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience facilitating and supervising training with a working knowledge of traineeships or RTO’s.
- Strong organisational skills combined with excellent time management capabilities and the ability to prioritise.
- Working knowledge of relevant industrial Acts and Regulations ie. Food Safety, OHS and Dangerous Goods.
- Advanced proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs and experience with the Adobe suite of products will be highly regarded.
- Police Clearance.
- Driver’s License.
What’s in it for you?
Working between our Norwood based head office and store locations you will have the opportunity to join a fast paced, vibrant and focused team that will assist and encourage you to be the best that you can whilst working within an organisation who strive for excellence in all areas of the business. This is an opportunity where you will be offered real career growth and a challenging, rewarding environment.
If you believe you fit this role please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the ‘apply now’ button below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Peregrine Corporation Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Peregrine Corporation. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Peregrine Corporation to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Peregrine Corporation Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job