Peoplebank Online Job Application Process
Peoplebank stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Peoplebank that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Peoplebank through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Peoplebank to your location will be explained below.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment – they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
- 200 staff members, 160 in Australia and 40 in Asia
- 4500 contractors working across our blue-chip clients
- 600 permanent placements across a range of positions and industries
- Asia Pacific network of offices including Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong
Apply Online Peoplebank Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Peoplebank waits for your applications. Peoplebank does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As a project manager, your role is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific Project(s) you are working on (including monitoring and managing progress reporting). You will work closely with the Program Manager to make sure that the scope and direction of each project(s) is on schedule and within budget.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience delivering large scale reform in a Government context
- At least 5 years’ project management experience
- Experience in a legislated and regulatory environment
- Experience with shaping projects and developing business cases
- Scheduling, resource management, financials, risks/issues/change/dependency management
- Strong and dynamic stakeholder management skills
- Vendor management
- Very good understanding of project management disciplines and procedures
- Extensive use of structured project methodologies
We are seeking candidates of high calibre, demonstrating a background in either selling, account management or relationship style roles in professional business enviornmements. Diverse industries are suitable as full training will be provided, however any experience in telecommunications is desirable (not essential). You will be someone who truly enjoys fostering and growing established business relationships and be confident in communicating up to senior management level.
- Work closely with Account Teams, aligning to the agreed Customer Account Strategy to transition from their existing infrastructure, within the targeted timeframes
- Reach out to customer contacts within agreed timeframes to ensure ample time is afforded for a transition or transformation from existing infrastructure
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Presenting, promoting and selling products / services using solid arguments to existing customers
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highly customer service focused to ensure customer satisfaction levels are met and exceeded
- Experience in building and/or maintaining customer relationships over the telephone and/or online to understand business needs exploring and closing sales
- Ability to identify customer needs through questioning techniques, product usage analysis and provide product/service information to enable the customer to make informed decision.
- Proven ability to manage opportunities through the sale cycle from discover through to close
- Highly organised with experience in customer service or account management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with a high level of motivation, and ability to learn and develop
- Strong Commercial/business acumen skills, with an ability to discuss business requirements
- Ability to prioritise using efficient sales methods as appropriate
Peoplebank Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Peoplebank. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Peoplebank to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Peoplebank Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job