Peabody Energy Online Job Application Process
Peabody Energy stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Peabody Energy that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Peabody Energy through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Peabody Energy to your location will be explained below.
Peabody Energy is the world’s largest private-sector coal company and a global leader in sustainable mining and clean coal solutions. The company serves metallurgical and thermal coal customers in nearly 30 countries on six continents. Peabody’s global platform reaches six continents and creates a strategic advantage. The company has approximately 9 billion tons of proven and probable coal reserves and owns, through its subsidiaries, majority interests in 28 coal operations located throughout all major U.S. coal-producing regions and in Australia.
Apply Online Peabody Energy Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Peabody Energy waits for your applications. Peabody Energy does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Long Term Maintenance Planner
We are currently seeking an experience Long Term Maintenance Planner to join our Coppabella mine site. Our Coppabella Moorvale mine complex consists of two open-cut mine operations located approximately 140 kilometers southwest of Mackay that produce premium low-volatile pulverised coal (LV-PCI) for export markets.
Reporting to the Maintenance Planning Superintendent, you will be the principle contact and liaison between the maintenance department and operation planning department. With your planning expertise you will be working closely with the maintenance team to maximise performance and reliability of equipment across the Coppabella Moorvale mine complex.
Duties will include:
- Plan and coordinate the long term planning process within the work management system of fleet maintenance by developing work scopes; plan work orders including consideration for resources, quality, parts, equipment, schedules and costs; identify and secures all parts and material required to complete the work; determine and identify any vendor delivered service for the work order; provide a total cost estimate for the work to be performed: labour, material, and outside services.
- Work closely with the Reliability Engineer to ensure maintenance strategies are in place for all equipment and are updated to reflect equipment performance and improvement opportunities.
- Assist the planning team in developing maintenance task lists in SAP for routine tasks.
- Communicate with site planning teams to ensure all shutdowns are integrated with short term plans and where appropriate handed over to site maintenance teams for execution.
East Maintenance Administrative Assistant
This position supports the mine’s maintenance department by analyzing data, process flow improvements, and improving/maintaining data integrity. The successful individual needs to be capable of independent decision making, critical thinking skills, and the ability to work with all types of employees regardless of function or level in the organization.
- Must work safely and promote the safe behavior in others
- Advanced critical thinking skills to include the ability to analyze multiple data points and produce reliable outcomes
- Ability to create, analyze, and track the component hours program
- Create, analyze and distribute month end reports
- Assist technicians with the Vendor Managed Tool program
- Create, analyze and distribute crew safety hours reports
- Create work orders and requisitions in SAP Plant Maintenance for vendor managed inventories and tire orders
- Receive, process and maintain expenses in OOP and the tool allowance program
- Validate out of pocket expense reports and receipts based on Peabody’s policies. Communicate with supervisors and employees if expenses cannot be processed.
- Enter out of pocket expenses to Wells Fargo’s ChRIS. Track monthly entries and allowances for employees by type, including tool reimbursements, boot and clothing reimbursements, training expenses and work related travel.
- File retention
- Self- Motivate and self directed
- High level of organization
- High level of accuracy (attention to detail)
Peabody Energy Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Peabody Energy. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Peabody Energy to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Peabody Energy Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job