Parsons Brinckerhoff Online Job Application Process
Parsons Brinckerhoff stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Parsons Brinckerhoff that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Parsons Brinckerhoff through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Parsons Brinckerhoff to your location will be explained below.
At WSP we develop creative, comprehensive and sustainable engineering solutions for a future where society can thrive. Equipped with an intimate understanding of local intricacies, world-class talent and proactive leadership, we plan, design, manage and engineer long lasting and impactful solutions to uniquely complex problems. With 42,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come
Apply Online Parsons Brinckerhoff Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Parsons Brinckerhoff waits for your applications. Parsons Brinckerhoff does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Structural Engineer
Due to continued growth within our Transport Infrastructure business we are now actively seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to be based out of our Perth CBD office.
Key accountabilities (but not limited to):
- Comply with all role specific SHEQ obligations as detailed in the relevant RACI matrix.
- Comply with WSP Quality System and Code of Ethics.
- Proactively build effective networks and industry relationships to gain cooperation in meeting business and client outcomes.
- Participation in company development initiative.
- Seek information to understand client needs and effectively anticipate and meet client needs and encourage client focus in colleagues.
- Manage and monitor the technical quality of work performed by the structural team.
- Interpret engineering drawings and reports and provide structural technical input to a diverse range of projects. Ensure that work complies with quality system and client requirements.
- Provides coaching and mentoring on Safety in Design to others.
- Develops project management plans. Reviews project scope, time and cost requirements to meet objectives.
- Design and/or project management of multiple projects of varying complexity and size.
- Understands key contractual and commercial issues related to project delivery.
- Mentor junior engineers in technical, project delivery and client relationships.
- Recognise the achievements and success of individuals and the team.
- Work collaboratively with a team including large scale multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects.
Key role experiences, skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Structural/Engineering) or Equivalent. Chartered status CPENG & RPEQ (if applicable).
- Typically 6-10 years’ experience in structural design and experience in a consulting environment.
- Proven knowledge in using software for structural analysis (e.g. Space Gass, Autodesk Structural Bridge
- Design, MIDAS Civil, LUSAS, SOFISTIK).
- Proven structural design experience for bridges, ground support, and/or retaining walls.
- Competent and experienced in providing technical expertise across a broad range of projects without close supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to apply safety in design processes on projects.
- Delivered best client outcomes/options which have saved the client costs/time.
- Proven ability to prepare high level technical reports and review medium size project reports.
- Contributed to building the technical capability of others and transferring technical expertise within the organisation.
Parsons Brinckerhoff Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Parsons Brinckerhoff. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Parsons Brinckerhoff to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Parsons Brinckerhoff Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job