Outware Mobile Online Job Application Process
Outware Mobile stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Outware Mobile that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Outware Mobile through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Outware Mobile to your location will be explained below.
THE FUTURE OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS HERE. ARE YOU READY?
Mobile is more than just smartphones. It’s about creating experiences that resonate with your customers. At Outware, we design user experiences that reach your customers wherever they are. From mobile apps, to smart watches and wearables, to voice experiences, as well as augmented and virtual reality.
Our dedicated UX specialists, award-winning visual designers, and expert developers build products that don’t just meet expectations. They define the future of customer experience.
Apply Online Outware Mobile Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Outware Mobile waits for your applications. Outware Mobile does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
AUTOMATION TEST ANALYST
6 month contract – view to go perm
Outware Mobile are award-winning developers of apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices. Our experienced team of developers work with organisations of all sizes to produce apps that are innovative and easy-to-use, delivered on-time and on-budget. Founded and run by developers, we strive for technical excellence and understand how to make great software. This is why we are Australia’s premier mobile app development team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced automation test analyst to join the team for a fixed term. You will work closely with the QA, Development and UX teams to ensure that all features are automated as they get developed.
What will the role involve?
- Develop and Implement automation solutions for iOS and Android platforms
- Write automated functional tests using Outware’s existing framework
- Propose and develop enhancements to the existing framework
- Develop automation test scripts for web services
- Test mobile software for iOS and Android platforms
- Work within a development team
- Adopt Agile processes for producing quality software
- Master Outware’s project tracking tools
- Attend developer meetings
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of proven experience in Automation roles (Mobile or Web)
- Passionate about mobile apps testing and automation
- Understanding & Implementation of different Automation Frameworks
- Automation experience using Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Seetest, Perfecto
- Good knowledge of Ruby, Java or Python is desirable
- Good knowledge of end to end automation using CI (Jenkins) is desirable
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work at high speed
- Ability to multitask and execute multiple projects at once
- Friendly, passionate, professional
- Self-motivated & Quick Learner
- Enthusiastic and a pleasure to be around
Benefits of working at Outware
- Improve and develop your mobile skills on high profile and important projects
- Be part of a creative and passionate team that loves technology
- Be supported by friendly and experienced colleagues that can help you progress your career
- Work from a great central location in CBD, close to public transport and cafes
- Join a team that is committed to being a great place to work
Outware Mobile Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Outware Mobile. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Outware Mobile to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Outware Mobile Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job