Oracle Online Job Application Process
Oracle stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Oracle that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Oracle through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Oracle to your location will be explained below.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2018, Oracle was the third-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft and Alphabet. The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Apply Online Oracle Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Oracle waits for your applications. Oracle does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
This position is for supporting Fusion Applications, particularly under the Supply Chain Management (Product Information Management, Distributed Order Orchestration, Logistics, and Cost Management) and the Procurement pillars (Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Model, and Supplier Portal).
Note: This role may need you to work on weekends and multiple shifts on rotation basis.
Candidate Background and experience
- More than four year’s implementation, support, consulting or development experience (or equivalent) in enterprise business application.
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting ability and skilled in using industry standard tools and techniques.
- Extensive experience monitoring, tuning and/or changing complex applications to optimize the product to perform to customer expectations.
- Extensive experience with one or many aspects of Enterprise Business Application (Product knowledge, Log reading, Troubleshooting techniques etc).
- Knowledge of networks, database configuration, server configuration, Web Server optimization load balancing hardware, SQL tuning and so on.
- Ability and attitude to assist junior members of the team in training on new products and technologies is highly desired.
Customer Service Analyst
- Provide 1nd line support globally for Opera OXI and Central reservation system (OEDS,ADS,ORS,etc) related issues for Oracle Hospitality customers (Hotels & Resorts)
- Responsible for the entry, tracking and management of all incoming support calls as well as Service requests in Oracle Ticketing system.
- Responsible in conjunction with the local product team for local quality assurance of new product and version releases prior to distribution in your region
- Ensure familiarity with new releases as they become available
- Be familiar with and adhere to the latest configuration, installation, training and support standards and procedures
- Assist in configuring, installing, training and supporting the Opera PMS and OXI products and associated interfaces for selected strategic projects when required·
- Liaise with subject matter experts of next level of support, Level 2 support and to the development team if required.
- Work with the support teams to ensure service level requirements are exceeded
- Work with the customers to ensure that contractual service expectations are exceeded
Principal Member Technical Staff
Devops Engineer plays a key role in supporting IT infrastructure in the Oracle Data centers worldwide. The role requires a deep understanding of Linux, Solaris, Virtualization, Cloud administration, automation and knowledge of Networking and services running on virtualized and non-virtualized platforms. The role’s primary focus is the simplification of providing instances of Oracle company’s products and services by leveraging software development and industry standard solutions to automate the many tasks required to enable and manage our offerings. In addition, this role is responsible for architecting new solutions, resolving complex problem, creating and improving procedures and facilitating communication. Other duties include researching, proofing, and authoring technical documentation that are beneficial to the company. Responsibilities also include providing various technical solutions to the business. This is a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize his or her solid and broad skills.
% of Time / Description of Essential Functions
- 1: 60% – Site Reliability Engineering
- 2: 30％ – Automation of routine tasks and Contributing to Artificial intelligence to identify and resolve the Development infrastructure issues
- 3: 10% – Documentation (creation and updates of procedure document, manuals, tips and other useful articles – in English)
- Total: 100%
The work can be demanding at times, particularly as deadlines approach extra hours may be required based on the candidate’s effective deliverable capacities.
- Experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of Banking solutions, industry best practices and operations in corporate banking. Work independently to provide quality work products to an engagement.
- Should have prior experience in handling core-banking projects in Taiwan with a minimum of 8+ years experience in Banking industry of which at least 3+ years of experience in Oracle FLEXCUBE. Should be effective in communication to customers in English and Chinese.
- Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle banking products.
- Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and team members in a multi-cultural work environment. Willing to travel as needed for business
- Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
- Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
- 2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Oracle. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Oracle to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Oracle Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job