Open Colleges Online Job Application Process
Open Colleges stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Open Colleges that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Open Colleges through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Open Colleges to your location will be explained below.
We are one of Australia’s oldest and largest providers of open learning. For over 100 years we have been helping people from all walks of life to improve their lives through learning. Over this time, we have delivered education and training to more than 700,000 Australians.
Today, we deliver a diverse portfolio of courses spanning three Divisions: Business, Finance and Services; Education, Health and Community Services; and Design, Science and Technology. We focus on meeting the needs of adult learners by providing highly flexible, accessible and affordable education and training.
Our team includes over 350 staff and 100 contract educators. Over the last three years, we have been through a fundamental organisational transformation. We have more than tripled the number of staff and expect to grow to more than 700 staff over the next three years.
Apply Online Open Colleges Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Open Colleges waits for your applications. Open Colleges does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Email Marketing Executive
About the position
Open Colleges is looking for a Email Marketing Executive to join our vibrant and growing Marketing team, focusing on delivering best in class email communications.
If you want the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s best Digital Marketing teams that rewards creativity and innovative thinking, with a very exciting career pathway, then please contact us today.
- Working with the Communications Manager to leverage the Marketing Cloud platform to deliver, automate and optimise email marketing campaigns
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign briefing, copywriting, set-up, scheduling, testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Using email service provider segmentation tools to filter database
- Working with designers to generate email campaigns
- Post-campaign analysis and ongoing reporting across key email engagement and revenue metrics
- Working with the Communications Manager in planning and execution of SMS marketing
Key Attributes & Skills:
- Hand-on experience with one or more Email Service Providers / Marketing Automation tools (Marketing Cloud [preferable], Adobe, Responsys, Marketo, Pardot, Silverpop, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience working with creative and IT resources and a thorough understanding of related deliverables
- Experience writing copy for eDM campaigns
- Experience with setting up automations/journeys within an email service provider an advantage
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience with Dreamweaver and HTML an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great people skills and strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to use other software and tools as required, like Salesforce and other analytics packages like Google analytics
- Great attitude and a desire to make their mark with a high performing marketing team
- Team player and a great culture fit
- Degree qualified in Business & Marketing
Open Colleges Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Open Colleges. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Open Colleges to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Open Colleges Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job