OneSteel Online Job Application Process
OneSteel stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to OneSteel that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to OneSteel through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest OneSteel to your location will be explained below.
Liberty Onesteel Metalcentre is Australia’s only truly integrated steel supplier, with an extensive network of branches covering all major cities and regional areas. Across our branch network, Liberty Onesteel Metalcentre provides a comprehensive range of steel products to support customers in key industries such as engineering construction, fabrication, manufacturing, mining, residential construction and rural. These products include structural and tubular steel; merchant bar; sheet and plate; reinforcing; pipes, valves and fittings as well as rural products and suitable accessories.
Apply Online OneSteel Jobs
Having open positions in each department, OneSteel waits for your applications. OneSteel does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As Despatch Coordinator, reporting in to the Planning & Despatch Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day-to-day distribution function of the business. The role primarily leads and coordinates the despatch activities of the Noble Park business. The role interacts with operations, sales, planning and scheduling employees to ensure that their requirements are understood and are being met within the best interests of the business.
To be considered for this role, you will possess;
- Minimum 5 years experience in production manufacturing or related discipline
- Experience within Reinforcing as an operator/despatch operator (highly regarded)
- Experience in a frontline leadership role within a relevant industry (preferred)
- Experience working in a production environment that applies Lean Manufacturing or principles (preferred)
- Relevant and recognised tertiary qualification in the current field of work (preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of Reinforcing Safety Management System or Safety Management System (including Chain of Responsibility, Load Restraint, Mass Management & Fatigue Management).
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and maintain effective relationships through application of communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills applied to technical problems, quality issues, customer complaints, addressing NCR’s
- Demonstrated computer literacy and software skills to complete required tasks (Microsoft Office, JDE, ARMA, SPARKS).
Demonstrating the core values of safety, customer and governance, the Management Accountant Recycling is responsible for servicing three key customer groups – Corporate, Recycling Business and Commercial Analysts.
- Development, maintenance, control and improvement of reporting systems & processes.
- Ensuring financial reporting is in line with OneSteel Accounting Policies and Guidelines.
- Work with the Divisional Accounting Manager and Commercial Manager.
- Provide MA support for the Recycling business.
- Assist the business in understanding their business results and managing profitability.
- Provide sprint capacity in commercial support.
Skills and Experience
- Accountant who has worked in multiple position in the same or different businesses.
- Relevant tertiary qualification’s.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and previous exposure to SAP, JDE or Symix is highly preferable.
- Previous experience working in a team environment with set reporting deadlines.
OneSteel Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for OneSteel. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest OneSteel to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for OneSteel Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job