Odecee Online Job Application Process
Odecee stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Odecee that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Odecee through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Odecee to your location will be explained below.
Odecee emerged in 2007 from the minds of technology entrepreneurs Michael Bodle, Oscar Huseyin and Con Mouzouris. Today – after more than seven years of demonstrated expertise, unfailing performance and dedicated relationship building – Odecee is a leading employer and renowned specialist in enterprise application solutions. For our 100-strong staff, we’ve become an exciting and enriching place to work – and stay working. For our customers, we’ve evolved into trusted authority, guaranteed performer and creative problem-solver.
In late 2014, Odecee joined Cognizant, one of the top performing and fastest growing IT companies in the world. This was a strategic move made by our founders to accelerate growth by expanding into new industries and exploring new areas of technology. The things that have always been at the core of our success – deep expertise, exceptional people and the ability to deliver – remain unchanged.
Apply Online Odecee Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Odecee waits for your applications. Odecee does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Design Researcher
We’re looking for a Design Researcher who understands the nuances involved in conducting user research. At times, your presence in the field will have you translate findings and information into meaning insights. You will build and implement experimental designs across a variety of product development studies ranging from early-stage concept assessment through usability testing. We offer a creative, multi-disciplinary environment where you will be driving these activities.
What you’ll be pursuing:
- Partner with Idea Couture team members and our clients to galvanize a perspective about what research is the right research to conduct.
- Plan and conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments (A/B testing).
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UX Researchers to prioritize research opportunities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Contribute to the evolution of design research theory and practice across the organization.
Group Benefits Manager
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant. Although the position is not currently available, we want to provide you with the opportunity to express your interest in future employment opportunities with Cognizant. If a job opportunity that you may be qualified for becomes available in the future, we will notify you. At that time you can determine whether you would like to apply for the specific open position. Thank you for your interest in Cognizant career opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Insurance industry with special emphasis in Group Benefits
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions.
- Deep expertise in insurance and group employee benefits in particular.
- Solid business and functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business back office/call center operations, group benefits products (core/voluntary/worksite), distribution (broker) and IT.
- Strong experience in business development and project execution.
- Strong experience in managing large initiatives executed with global multi-time zone teams.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership ability, team management, Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others.
- Willingness to take risks – as seen through leadership roles – in work environment and professional pursuits.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
Odecee Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Odecee. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Odecee to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Odecee Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job