Novotel Hotels Online Job Application Process
Novotel Hotels stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Novotel Hotels that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Novotel Hotels through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Novotel Hotels to your location will be explained below.
AccorHotels was founded in 1967 by Paul Dubrule and Gérard Pélisson, who opened the first Novotel in Northern France. From its humble beginnings the group now owns, operates and franchises over 4,100 hotels spanning 95 countries.
AccorHotels Australia are part of this Global Network of Internationally renowned hotel brands such as Sofitel, Pullman, Swissotel, MGallery by Sofitel, Quay West, The Sebel, Grand Mercure, Mercure, Novotel and ibis. Since opening Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour in 1991, AccorHotels has been a pioneer in Australia’s hotel industry.
At AccorHotels we believe that there is a place for everyone in the same way that our brands cater to all of our guests. That’s why we offer the greatest career opportunities, customer service skill training and the chance to work in the most diverse locations in the hotel, resort and hospitality industry.
Apply Online Novotel Hotels Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Novotel Hotels waits for your applications. Novotel Hotels does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
This is your opportunity to join our Housekeeping team. As a key member, you will be representing our friendly and professional service philosophy. Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- By carrying out allocated general cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guests’ needs and exceed their expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas of the hotel
- Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated to the required standard
- Ensure guest supplies and advertising material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished to the correct standards
- Report any lost property following correct procedures
- Carry out programmed and regular cleaning duties as allocated
- Ensure guest laundry is handled in line with Hotel policy
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking
- Ensure the security of keys and guest rooms at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturers instructions
- Attend and actively participate in all OH&S training required of you by the Hotel
- Promote a safe workplace by recognising hazards and promoting general OHS practises
We are looking for a Receptionist who is passionate about providing a luxurious experience for our guests at every touch point. As a Receptionist you will take the time to listen to our guests and make them feel heard, to do this you must be fascinated by people, curious and a story spotter.
In this role you will
- Provide authentic service during check-in,check-out and throughout the guest stay
- Providing memorable service to all guests and visitors
- Maintaining guest accounts accurately
- Sustaining guest histories and profiles
- Assisting guests with service requests and queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with Housekeeping to ensure that all rooms are ready at the required times
- Achieve Loyalty Recruitment and Satisfaction KPI’s
- Cashiering and balancing of tills, maintaining cash security
- Implementing the hotel standard of service requirements
What we are looking for
- Minimum 12 months’ hotel reception experience
- Opera PMS experience
- Someone who has an infectious desire to build rapport with our guests
- A professional appearance and attitude that is reflective of our brand
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster including mornings or evenings, weekends and public holidays
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to work at an iconic Melbourne luxury hotel
- Local and international career opportunities with Sofitel and opportunities with Sofitel and AccorHotels
- Convenient CBD location
Overnight Guest Service Agent
We are looking for an Overnight Guest Service Agent who is dedicated to providing a luxurious experience for our guests in every interaction. In this role, you will:
- Provide exceptional service during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest stay. This exceptional service will be delivered through day to day transactions as well as by building strong relationships and delivering guest experiences epitomising French elegance, style and sophistication.
- Ensure procedures are followed in relation to guest confidentiality and safety.
- Maintain accurate credit and cash transactions and accounting documentation to ensure the integrity of the hotel’s financial data and the ease in shift changes.
- Join our committed, fun and energetic overnight team working from 11pm to 7am
What We Are Looking For
If this role interests you and you can demonstrate that you have:
- A true desire to work with people and provide impeccable service
- A focus on excellence, accuracy and perfection down to the smallest details
- An ability to ask the right questions and listen intently to gather enough information to solve problems and resolve complaints
- A professional appearance and demeanour that will represent our brand well
- Unlimited working rights in Australia with flexibility to work a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays.
Food and Beverage Attendant
In your new role you will understand the importance of a warm welcome, approachable and informal service that provides nothing less than the best for our guests. If you see a guest that may be unhappy you will be confident to swoop in and calm them with your care and ensure they leave with a smile and an intention to make this their go to restaurant for every occasion.
- · Flexibility to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Events should the business needs require it
- · Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner
- · Get to know and recognise regular customers & their preferences so they feel welcomed and at ease in their restaurant of choice
- · Knowledgeable with menu items, any menu changes to explain to the guest and promotional activities
- · Ensure orders are taken accurately and passed onto the kitchen in a timely manner
- · Maintain a clean, tidy and well prepared service area
- · Handle all customer enquiries with a professional manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service
- · RSA – Must have a current and valid ‘Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol’ certificate
- · Demonstrated experience within a bar, restaurant or buffet operation is essential
- · Friendly, positive, energetic disposition with a charismatic personality capable of delivering exceptional customer service
- · A solid working knowledge of wines to enable you to complement each dish
- · A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- · Willingness and ability to work around a 7 day week roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
Novotel Hotels Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Novotel Hotels. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Novotel Hotels to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Novotel Hotels Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job