Nintex Online Job Application Process
Nintex stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Nintex that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Nintex through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Nintex to your location will be explained below.
At Nintex, we spend our time and energy making our customers’ work lives better. And because we make people’s jobs easier, we make their lives easier. From the day-to-day tasks to the most sophisticated business-critical processes, we make people more productive. Our goal is to help our customers do more of what they do best, and we’re pretty good at our job.
Apply Online Nintex Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Nintex waits for your applications. Nintex does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Account Manager: Joining our Inside Sales team you’ll be in a high performing, fast moving team. Synergy drives these guys forward and they are smashing goals! As part of your role you’d be responsible for achieving both quarterly and annual goals. You’d need to be comfortable making a high number of calls per day, and also providing support via the web. If relationship building is your thing and you enjoy working closely with stakeholders both internally and externally then we want to hear from you!
- 2-3 years’ experience of direct and/or indirect sales experience or similar.
- Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
- Work in a Microsoft environment preferred.
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas.
- Strong all-round communication skills.
- An all-round awesome sense of humour!!
Business Development Representative: A Business Development Representative at Nintex is responsible for pre sales support for our existing and prospective customers who are running through a trial of our products. The goal?? To provide a non-sales experience as a technical resource and assist customers who are giving Nintex a try. If the customer walks away delighted and makes a purchase? You have succeeded!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Contact inbound trial leads via email, phone, or live chat to engage in a qualification /discovery process.
- Document progress, notes, etc. in Nintex CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Learn and master Salesforce lead management, email management, and lead documentation, follow-up procedure.
- Learn to effectively communicate how all Nintex products are licensed and how they will benefit our customers.
- Provide support to existing and prospective customers during trial periods.
- Enable trial prospects to get the software up and running in their environment and actively support them to ensure that they get the most out of the trial period.
SecOps Engineer: In this role, you will span many security domains from investigating intrusions, configuring web application firewalls, managing the vulnerability scanning, to helping design secure operation processes for products deployed in a cloud-hosted environment. You will be traveling internationally to work closely with our international Software Engineering teams, Corporate Infrastructure teams, and the Operational Excellence team.
- Experience with compliance frameworks, standards, or laws (ISO, PCI, SOC 2, SOX, GDPR)
- Experience with secure scripting and an ability to automate basic integration, data collection, or report creation.
- Experience in implementing or operating one or more security related technologies: Vulnerability Management or Application Security Scanners, Certificate Management, Network Protection, File Integrity Monitoring, or Security Auditing & Logging.
- Experience supporting networks, operating system, database, application or data layers across multiple platforms and technologies
Nintex Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Nintex. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Nintex to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Nintex Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job