Nike Online Job Application Process
Nike stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Nike that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Nike through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Nike to your location will be explained below.
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services.
Apply Online Nike Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Nike waits for your applications. Nike does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- Leading, coaching, driving and inspiring your team to achieve their goals and targets
- Meeting financial goals and targets in sales, wage control, stock control, shrinkage, merchandising and margins within the Department
- Partnering with the Store Manager to develop and deliver innovative business strategies to increase the department performance in all areas
- Leading by example by providing a premium consumer experience that will exceed expectations.
- Drive a Service Culture
- Leadership & People Development
- Deliver Financial Results
- Operational Excellence
- Merchant Excellence
Category Sales Director
- Acting as the category commercial distribution expert and ensuring distribution plans and frameworks are in place in key city and hot spot locations to maximise category opportunities
- Directing and implementing the category destination and category focus door strategy that meets overall category and market needs
- Executing the seasonal category strategies and providing expertise and direction to the team on the use of selling tools and all relevant materials needed to enable a successful seasonal sell-in
- Ensuring KAPM and CSI Account meetings are prepared and executed at the highest level as planned and envisioned by the category and teams
- Providing clear direction to the sales teams on the expectations and placement of the directed assortments in the marketplace
- Working cross-functionally with account teams, brand, merchants and retail teams to ensure alignment on distribution and commercial priorities to ensure seasonal readiness at the game plan checkpoints
Nike Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Nike. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Nike to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Nike Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job