Nielsen Online Job Application Process
Nielsen stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Nielsen that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Nielsen through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Nielsen to your location will be explained below.
The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide
An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that improve performance
We serve our clients by being simple, open and integrated in all we do.
- We continually strive for clarity and simplicity in our directives, processes and actions.
- We foster a culture of information sharing and honesty so that associates can engage in creating innovative ideas and solutions.
- We collaborate to discover new opportunities to drive success for our clients, our associates and our shareholders.
Innovation. Integrity. Inclusion.
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world’s top brands. Our culture is built upon our core values of simple, open, and integrated. The work we do improves our clients’ understanding of consumer media trends and purchasing behavior. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
Apply Online Nielsen Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Nielsen waits for your applications. Nielsen does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Senior Manager Client Service
Nielsen prides itself on providing marketing performance, Category Insights and Practical Consultancy to the market. You will be part of a team of client service individuals who specialise in media and marketing at Nielsen. You will facilitate the achievement of high client satisfaction and great revenue results in an environment that maximises motivation and talent development through formal training, coaching and mentoring.
You will develop and manage relationships across senior members of Nielsen, media, publisher and direct clients.
Simple, compelling Actionable Insights and their ensuing benefits to the client are at the core of what we do every day.
Due to the size of Nielsen and breadth or our research facilities when a client asks “do you know” or “can you help improve” the answer is almost invariably YES.
We want to be the first place a client comes to understand their Marketing effectiveness, the ROI on their advertising, their overall performance in the market and how to maximise it.
- Manage ongoing client relationship and level of engagement
- Build relationships and work with people at all levels in an organisation
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- Drive group revenue through new business opportunities
- Presentation of bigger picture, strategic presentations to clients
- Team Management
Skills and Experience:
- Curiosity to find the right solution and drive change.
- 6+ years’ experience with Auto and Finance Category development role.
- Familiar with media and marketing environment and trends within Australian market.
- Familiarity with research methodologies/ Familiar with Nielsen services/ software
- Negotiation, Influencing and persuading skills
- Client Account Management
- Team Management experience and passion to drive success through a team
- Communication including presentation of information to senior audiences
Nielsen Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Nielsen. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Nielsen to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Nielsen Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job