nearmap Online Job Application Process
nearmap stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to nearmap that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to nearmap through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest nearmap to your location will be explained below.
Who we are
The Nearmap story
Nearmap was founded on the principle that everyone should have easy access to frequently-updated high-resolution image-based maps (PhotoMapsTM) and benefit from the powerful support such maps provide.
We are driven by the vision of optimizing our photomaps with rich visual analytics that help transform how our customers conduct their business, enabling them to save an enormous amount of time and start making money sooner.
At Nearmap, our motto is Current, Clear, Change, and as a Nearmap employee you will have a chance to stay Current by working with a team that uses cutting-edge technology, while always having a Clear way of impacting your team’s success by being an active participant in Change within our ever growing company.
Apply Online nearmap Jobs
Having open positions in each department, nearmap waits for your applications. nearmap does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
You will be very comfortable in a rapidly growing tech company that brings the real world to you with most frequently-updated location content in the world! You will be able to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary to succeed. You will thrive in a flexible and diverse environment that craves an entrepreneurial spirit, and is looking for passionate people to accelerate the success we are achieving. You crave an environment that wants your input to improve the ways things get done and do so with a no-fear, can-do attitude.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator on a Fixed-Term contract to cover a period of Parental Leave. As the Salesforce Administrator, you will maintain, enhance, develop commercial and finance systems, providing operational support, implementing identified improvements to the system and conducting end user training to ensure the commercial systems support and enable the business in achieving its objectives.
A typical day for you may look like this…
- Support commercial decision making & queries via specific, customized data extraction & analysis (ie) Data & transaction troubleshooting
- KPI tracking sourced from Salesforce, Zuora, Financial force and Tableau
- System support during budgeting / forecasting and month end
- Preparation and updating of reports to be more useful and efficient
- Exception / risk area reporting
- Managing Service requests raised by business
- Managing relationships with vendor / external consultants
- Administer commercial systems used by business such as Salesforce, Zuora, DocuSign, Hubspot, Marketo (all cloud based solutions)
- Recommend and implement system changes to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices
- Case management of known bugs in the systems
- Provide day-to-day technology support and general systems management (user/group management, license / security management, systems configuration, etc.)
- User training
- Working closely with Engineering, Product and Commercial teams in order to support wider business requirements
- 3+ years’ experience as a salesforce administrator
- Demonstrated experience in business process automation with approvals, workflows, field updates, process flows and validation rules in salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification essential
- Experience working in a support environment
- Proficient with user creation and maintenance, security, data import and update using appropriate tools
- Sound knowledge of sales process and pipeline management including forecasting
- Well versed with Salesforce object model, customizations, security model, profiles and page layouts
- Hands-on with Change control and migration process using approproiate tools
- Experience with marketing automation platform will be a plus.
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Positive and energetic
- Strong emotional intelligence
What’s in it for you…
- Fast growing tech company with an appetite for high performing individuals
- We have an open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- Opportunities for continued career growth and development
- We work hard & we play hard!
- Flexible working environment
- Like massages? We have plenty of benefits!
- Foodie? FREE breakfast, healthy snacks and lunches
- An allowance to help you focus on your well being
nearmap Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for nearmap. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest nearmap to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a nearmap Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job