Mirvac Online Job Application Process
Mirvac stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Mirvac that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Mirvac through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Mirvac to your location will be explained below.
Mirvac, is a leading integrated real estate group, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (“ASX”) with activities across the property investment and development spectrum, as well as retail services. Established in 1972, Mirvac has more than 40 years experience in the real estate industry. According to its website, the business association that was to become Mirvac began developing property on a joint venture basis during the late 1960s and early 1970s.
Within the investment division, Mirvac owns and manages 59 investment grade properties valued at more than $7.8 billion. The portfolio includes commercial offices, retail centres and industrial properties across Australia. Assets include the award winning 8 Chifley Office tower and Broadway Shopping Centre, both in Sydney. Tenants include major organisations, leading Australian and international companies, and Government.
Apply Online Mirvac Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Mirvac waits for your applications. Mirvac does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
We currently have a new opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our Office and Industrial Division on a 12-month fixed term contract basis at our Sydney head office.
Reporting to the General Manager – Asset Management and the General Manager – Technical Services this role will provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate the full range of your communication and organisational skills. Your workload will be diverse, rewarding and challenging. You will be responsible for the preparation, collation and dissemination of confidential company information. The role will provide general company secretarial support and will require energy, flexibility, and the ability to manage a heavy workload and demanding deadlines.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support and successfully manage diaries and emails for the General Manager, Asset Management and General Manager, Technical Services.
- Liaise with, and assist, the General Managers to ensure time lines of projects are achieved in accordance with business requirements.
- Coordinate various events, conference and presentations for the General Manager – Asset Management and General Manager – Technical Services. This may include corporate dinners/lunches, presentations, strategy days, seminars and other general functions. It will be the principal role of the Personal Assistant, directed by the General Managers to plan and manage these activities
- Manage travel arrangements, transport and accommodation on an as required basis through the corporate appointed travel agency.
- Undertake proofreading and formatting of sensitive and commercially confidential information with strong attention to detail.
- General administration support, such as administering and monitoring corporate card and personal expense claims, minute taking, preparation of general reports etc.
Building Services Coordinator
Mirvac Design are currently seeking an appropriately experienced Building Services Coordinator to join the Mirvac Design team. Reporting to the Design Director and the Project Architect you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the preparation of the project services design brief in conjunction with the Project Design Manager and Development Manager
- Advise the Project Architect and design team on services requirements as necessary during the initial design stage.
- Attend Design meetings
- Review consultant output for compliance with the design brief
- Review the general arrangement of services prior to release of Planning Approval and approval to commence construction
- Co-ordinate consultant input in project cost planning
- Ensure all relevant consultant documentation has been coordinated in a BIM environment and assist in resolving major design issues and clashes
- Participate in BIM coordination and clash detection meetings
- Review and check tender documentation content for scope of work, product usage and design logic
- Review submitted tenders with Project Architect and Estimator to check scope of work, plant/equipment selections, and alternative designs are in compliance with brief
- Review sub-contract shop drawings for general compliance with the architectural design.
- Ensure the design consultant reviews and signs off shop drawings
- Assist, when required, the site manager to resolve co-ordination issues that arise between services, structure and architectural finishes and layouts during the construction phase.
- Attend site construction meetings
- Attend project post-completion reviews
Customer Service Assistant
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be the face of the Centre and communicate comprehensive information and knowledge about the Centre’s offers and events. Moreover, you will utilise your passion for helping others to deliver exceptionally memorable and rewarding experiences to our Retailers, our Customers and our Communities.
Please note this is a casual role requiring weekend and evening work.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Assistant include but are not limited to; customer, retailer and contractor enquiries, complaints handling, managing the process for lost property and mobility equipment, assisting security with any requests, emergency procedures, marketing support and updating registers for reporting.
In addition to this you will also be responsible for supporting the Administration Manager and the broader team with ad hoc office administration tasks. These tasks will include but are not limited to; data entry, handling mail, updating sales figures, banking, updating emergency and after hours contact details, answering phone calls and ordering office supplies as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous Customer Service and Office Administration experience
- Strong time management skills
- Be proactive and self motivated
- Positive friendly attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently
- Excellent presentation
- IT proficiency e.g. Microsoft Office package
Mirvac Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Mirvac. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Mirvac to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Mirvac Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job