Minter Ellison Online Job Application Process
Minter Ellison stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Minter Ellison that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Minter Ellison through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Minter Ellison to your location will be explained below.
MinterEllison is a multinational professional services firm based in Australia. The firm has offices in five countries and 15 cities, including in every Australian capital city, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Ulaanbaatar. By number of Australian lawyers it is the largest provider of legal services in Australia. In the 2016 Acritas brand index, the Firm was named in the top 10 law firm brands in the Asia Pacific region, being regarded for “top-level litigation” and for “high-value work”.
Apply Online Minter Ellison Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Minter Ellison waits for your applications. Minter Ellison does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As a Credit Officer you will work within our high performing Credit team and liaise with people across all levels of the business. Reporting to the Group Credit Manager you will be responsible for managing the respective debtors ledger, collection of outstanding payments and ensuring monthly collection targets are met.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- making telephone collection calls
- following up on overdue accounts
- resolving client payment queries
- assisting in the implementation of specific projects relevant to the improvement of the collection processes, policies and procedures.
This 12 month parental leave contract is a high profile role providing administrative expertise to 6 lawyers, including managing the day-to-day needs of Nicole Green – the National Leader of MinterEllison’s Government program and one of Australia’s leading infrastructure, construction and major projects Partners.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing productive working relationships with key contacts internally and externally
- Drafting electronic and hardcopy correspondence, document preparation and amendments
- Extensive diary management and organisation of authors
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Managing and ensuring the smooth running of multiple calendars
- Answering telephone calls and relaying detailed messages
- Organising interstate travel
- Assisting in maintaining client databases
- Electronic and hard copy document and file management
- High volume file management including file opening and closing, electronic and physical filing
- Monthly billing using Elite 3e programme (training provided)
- Monthly processing of Amex Statements
- Other ad hoc duties as required
A great opportunity currently exists for a junior senior associate, to join our well regarded insurance practice in Sydney, specialising in health law. Working closely with Special Counsel Sarah Lark, one of our Sydney leads for our national heath practice, as well as other members of the health team (including Shane Evans, Partner based in Brisbane who is the lead of our national health law practice), you will work on malpractice claims, incident investigation and response, risk management, disciplinary matters, coronial inquests, credentialing and doctor dispute matters and provide health advisory services across a wide range of legal and regulatory issues. Our clients are predominately within the private sector and the range of work is diverse.
Client Services Team Leader
A fantastic opportunity exists in our Sydney office for a Client Services Team Leader to lead a highly collaborative team, delivering original and extraordinary experiences for our clients and colleagues . You will lead a talented team with the scope to continually improve how we work, and the hospitality we offer to our clients. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- with respected industry vendor relationships, guide budgeting and procurement of hospitality services
- guide and develop supervisors across multiple work streams
- drive the creation and delivery of unique client experiences
- continually review and improve hospitality processes and procedures
- network effectively with clients, colleagues and the wider firm
- assist with coordinating high volume room bookings and multifunction event requirements
- drive a high performance team full of exuberance and original ideas!
As a key point of contact with our internal staff, as well as our esteemed client base and stakeholders of the business, you will be providing an invaluable and rewarding service to the firm which is integral to creating an exceptional experience.
What you need
We welcome applications from people with:
- inspiration and commitment to lead teams to new levels of service experience
- a strong, proactive client service focus and high level customer communication skills
- ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- ability to clearly and confidently communicate at all levels across an organisation
- flexibility and an ability to be calm under pressure
- ambition to achieve results and contribute to the success of our business
- resilience and a commitment to excellence that matches our own
- strong sense of pride in your work and who you work for
- Impeccable personal presentation
Minter Ellison Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Minter Ellison. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Minter Ellison to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Minter Ellison Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job