Millward Brown Online Job Application Process
Millward Brown stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Millward Brown that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Millward Brown through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Millward Brown to your location will be explained below.
Kantar Millward Brown’s brand purpose is to create meaningful impact for our clients, our business, our teams, the industry, and the global community. We have top talent working in more than 85 offices in 55 countries around the world, all with the same goals and values. We’re Authentic, Bold, Connected, Creative, Optimistic and Supportive.
Kantar Millward Brown is part of WPPs data investment division. We have access to a large network of advertising, research and media agency experts around the world which strengthens our ability to help clients thrive and grow.
Apply Online Millward Brown Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Millward Brown waits for your applications. Millward Brown does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
The Account Executives primary responsibility is to provide support to senior managers in maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients and running projects. They are learning on the job the basic skills of market research in Client Service under close supervision from their manager and senior account team members.
- Support senior colleagues liaising and communicating with client during the course – of a project.
- Assist in questionnaire script development including internal pilots, liaising with operations, managing updates tec.
- Assists in the drafting of report and responsible for ensuring the accuracy if data therein.
- Meet individual deadline, flagging potential issues to the project manager.
- Monitor fieldwork and the schedule and escalating problems where appropriate.
- Build effective relationship with field and operation colleagues.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate:
- Strong interest in marketing (research) knowledge
- Solid analytical skills
- Demonstrates familiarity with computer programs
- Completes necessary database forms.
- Strong communications skills
- Creative, open-minded, great team spirits, mature interpersonal skill
- Familiar with MS Office
- Excellent English speaking and writing
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- You will cultivate strong relationships with clients across all accounts for strategic opinion and advice.
- Lead accounts to oversee the team deliver all account deliverables while working to agreed budgets, and course-corrects where required.
- Develop and implement account management plans for key clients and deliver effective advice and consultancy to clients through expert interpretation of data and the ability to articulate insights clearly and impactfully, while providing a comprehensive point of view aligned with Millward Brown philosophies.
- Actively identify and pursue opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability.
- You will design appropriate qualitative research solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business. Ensure insights are translated into engaging stories with concise implications that will help clients make better marketing decisions.
- Maximise individual and team performance through effective people management.
Millward Brown Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Millward Brown. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Millward Brown to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Millward Brown Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job