Microsoft Online Job Application Process
Microsoft stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Microsoft that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Microsoft through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Microsoft to your location will be explained below.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers. As of 2016, it is the world’s largest software maker by revenue, and one of the world’s most valuable companies. The word “Microsoft” is a portmanteau of “microcomputer” and “software”.
Apply Online Microsoft Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Microsoft waits for your applications. Microsoft does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Account Technology Strategist
The ATS is chartered with:
- Acting as the Trusted Technical Advisor with accounts
- Establishes themselves as the primary point of contact within an accounts IT organization working with a breadth of stakeholders to co-develop a joint IT roadmap addressing customer strategic objectives
- Leads orchestration efforts with both MS and Partner resources to deploy solutions usage of Microsoft’s cloud strategy
- Demonstration of business to technology advisor acting as the subject matter expert across the extended Microsoft team and Partner resources on the technology maturity and aptitude of an account in relation to proposed solutions
Key Accountabilities – How does the ATS add value?
- Gathers 360 Customer insight of IT Technology profile, and Partner and Competitive landscape.
- Builds Trusted Technology Relationships with Technical Decision Makers, incl. the CIO, CTO and their direct reports, and IT-Pro’s.
- Develops a long-term Business-to-IT Strategy & Deployment Roadmap, while orchestrating Microsoft and Partner Resources.
- Accelerate growth by ensuring the customers environment is ready to deploy new Microsoft Solutions
- Drives growth by leading the customer technology architecture roadmap as part of the Account Planning and enabling customer’s infra-structure for faster consumption (deployment and adoption) of Microsoft’s cloud and mobility solutions.
Technical Account Manager
We require all candidates to have proven experience in the areas below: –
- Service delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Commercial awareness
- Building business relationships in the support and/or consultancy professions
We’re looking for people who:-
- Inspire confidence and build robust working relationships with our customers
- Build successful CxO strategic partnerships, where you are trusted to positively challenge for a better outcome
- Align our services and solutions to their business challenges and increasing the value of our partnership in support of revenue growth and cloud consumption targets
- Are able to engage with customers on the business transformational capabilities of our offerings and products such as O365, Azure, Windows 10 and Surface
- Can work collaboratively across Microsoft to makes things happen, embrace responsibility and thrive on taking the initiative and are willing to support others success
- Love the challenge of bringing clarity and vision where there is uncertainty too – acting as a catalyst for change both with your team and your clients
- Naturally enjoy problem solving, you take pressure in your stride, accept feedback and know how to manage expectations
- Possess sound judgement, customer focus and the ability to work in a performance-driven environment are all essential
- So, if you know your way around market-making technology and have the entrepreneurial approach, commercial acumen and service delivery experience that will make a world of difference to our customers
We’re seeking an experienced and energetic recruiter to support our engineering recruiting efforts at universities in North and South America. The ideal candidate will have technical recruiting experience with campus recruiting, and experience working or studying in Brazil. We strongly prefer someone who is comfortable speaking Portuguese and can manage recruiting operations in both large and small Brazilian cities. This role will be based in Redmond and includes recruiting responsibilities outside of Brazil in the U.S. and/other LATAM countries.
We’re looking for a communicative, team player that is detail-oriented, able to execute in the gray, and who has a passion to support a high touch recruiting space.
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting and/or university experience
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese
- Experience working or studying in Brazil strongly preferred
- Embodies the Microsoft values in contributing to a culture of a growth-mindset and inclusiveness
- Knowledge of factors contributing to current landscape and motivators in the university space
- Knowledge in direct sourcing of candidates and effective interview techniques
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active candidates
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and other stakeholders throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawless execution in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross regional teams
- Excellent organizational, project, task and administrative skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation by bringing fresh perspective and ideas to the team and partners
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Preferred knowledge of working with an (ATS) applicant tracking system
- Capacity to travel
- Understands business priorities and executes with a strong sense of urgency
- Sets correct expectations with candidates and hiring managers alike regarding unique hiring conditions
- Quickly able to learn new roles and requirements and consistently builds knowledge
As a researcher, you can define your own research agenda, driving forward an effective program of basic, fundamental, and applied research. In addition to driving your own research agenda, we highly value collaboration and building new ideas with members of the group and others. You have the direct opportunity to realize your ideas in products and services used worldwide.
- PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- A research program demonstrated by journal and conference publications
- Significant participation and activity in the scientific community on program committees, editorial boards, inclusion events, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment
- Demonstrated leadership potential in research
- Complementary expertise to the rest of the team
- REFERENCES: when completing your application, please take the time to provide 4 or more references so that we can fully consider your candidacy.
Microsoft Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Microsoft. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Microsoft to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Microsoft Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job