Metro Trains Online Job Application Process
Metro Trains stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Metro Trains that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Metro Trains through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Metro Trains to your location will be explained below.
At Metro you’ll work with people who’ll help you get where you want to go. Determined people who go the extra mile and get things done. Friendly people who can work together to deliver the service our customers deserve. Brilliant people who care about the right result.We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and benefits including flexible work structures, training, career planning and ongoing professional development.
We operate and maintain Melbourne’s Metropolitan train network. Successfully transporting over 400,000 passengers per day is achieved by our large dedicated workforce. With multiple large projects being completed, we continually work hand-in-hand with all external businesses involved to ensure that new assets comply with the standards we set.
The Integration and Transformation division is responsible for planning a safe, reliable and passenger focused service while ensuring operational readiness for the new systems, processes, plant and equipment being introduced by the State Government’s ambitious investment programs.
Apply Online Metro Trains Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Metro Trains waits for your applications. Metro Trains does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
As the RAMS Specialist you will:
- Review and/or develop RAMS requirements for all stages of the capital project life-cycle.
- Apply the principles and application of an ISO55000 compliant Asset Management System and provide necessary guidance in the development and delivery of new processes and systems to maintain accreditation.
- Undertake RAMS related technical investigations/performance analysis and prepare reports/recommendations.
- Develop relationships and liaise with a broad range of stakeholders in order to get the best outcome for the project.
- Define and plan the integration of RAMS Information Systems and Tools and monitor the output of data to ensure it is relevant, useable and cost effective.
- Assist and provide advice in the review and development of RAMS requirements for Rail Operational Plans and Asset Class Strategies.
You will report to the Network & Asset Modelling Manager but will also have a significant liaison role with multi-disciplinary stakeholders both within the larger MTM business, and with external organisations. In this role you will contribute to MTM’s Asset Management Excellence score by pro-actively making the best use of data to inform business decision making in the development and implementation of major projects.
Finally, you value the importance of teamwork and of listening, challenging your peers and making a difference.
- You will have tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Science appropriate for corporate membership of the Institution of Engineers, Australia.
- Proven understanding of RAMS principles for critical assets, infrastructure, and operations.
- Ability to autonomously perform complex RAMS tasks and provide expertise on specific concepts and principles.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to pro-actively engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to participate in technical investigations, audits and risk assessments.
- Familiarity with ISO 55000, ISO 50126 and the Global Forum for Maintenance and Asset Management (GFMAM) Asset Management Excellence model would be advantageous.
- The success of this role will be due to your guidance and engagement of multi-disciplinary stakeholders across the business to embrace the opportunities afforded by new technology to add business value.
- All Metro Employees receive a free Myki pass that allows free Public Transport in Victoria.
- Metro supports work/life balance with opportunities to work from home on occasion
- Melbourne is currently home to the largest rail infrastructure projects in Australia that will boast long term employment and future career opportunities
Ready to apply?
Please submit your application by clicking ‘Apply Now’ before 11am Tuesday 5th June 2018. Please direct all queries to Ben George, Talent Acquisition Specialist on 0437 025 786.
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Metro Trains Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Metro Trains. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Metro Trains to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Metro Trains Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job