One of the ideal positions for people who want to develop their Hospitality career is Chocolate Café Team Member. You will be responsible for effectively advancing the day-to-day operations of your department. Even if you do not have sufficient knowledge in this process, necessary training will be provided within the company.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- You must provide excellent service to customers who come to shop.
- You will take on the tasks of remaking and presenting sweets and delicious ingredients in the best possible way.
- You will fulfill all your duties passionately and work in a team by adapting to teamwork.
- You will enable people to experience the Max Brenner brand at its best.
- You must communicate effectively with the people in your entire team within the work environment.
- All your tasks must be performed energetically and positively. You should be guest-oriented and act with a can-do attitude. You should work passionately in the Hospitality industry and strive to provide an unforgettable experience for all guests.
- You are expected to have worked in the hospitality industry before.
- If you have barista experience, you can be more advantageous than other candidates.
- You should adopt an attitude focused on providing customer service at the highest level.
- You must be able to work quickly and efficiently.
Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Sydney South West & M5 Corridor||Details & Apply|
|Gold Coast||Details & Apply|
Other Positions: You can view the Max Brenner Job Vacancies page to access job descriptions and salary information about other positions in the company. However, to learn how to use the Max Brenner career page, you can review the Max Brenner Careers sign up content and learn the details of the online application for any position you want.