Maurice Blackburn Online Job Application Process
Maurice Blackburn stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Maurice Blackburn that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Maurice Blackburn through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Maurice Blackburn to your location will be explained below.
Maurice Blackburn Lawyers is Australia’s leading social justice firm and for nearly 100 years we have worked on cases of legal and social significance. With 46 partners and over 1000 employees across the country, we employ some of Australia’s strongest, most respected and knowledgeable legal professionals. Our principals, lawyers and employees embody our founder’s belief and philosophy that the law should serve everyone, not just those who can afford it.
Apply Online Maurice Blackburn Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Maurice Blackburn waits for your applications. Maurice Blackburn does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Information Management Officer
An opportunity has presented itself within our Melbourne Office for an experienced Information Management Officer within our Knowledge & Information team. You will have at least 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a professional services environment, to successfully manage and engage with internal stakeholders. This is a full-time, fixed-term role for a 12 month period. Some travel interstate may be required on an infrequent basis.
- Advising stakeholders on best practice for structuring and publishing content to the firm’s intranet.
- Providing day to day support to manage the firm’s intranet including triaging and delegating day to day content publishing requests.
- Development, maintenance and application of taxonomies, and other information controls for use across MB applications.
- Engaging with stakeholders on information management requirements in a variety of operating contexts
- Engaging with external vendors on system development
- Managing system testing (issues resolution and solution testing)
- Providing training and building capability within the firm around information management concepts.
Float Legal Assistant
An opportunity has presented itself within our Brisbane Office for an experienced Float Legal Assistant to join our team. Using your established skill set you will support a number of our busy Queensland suburban and regional offices in an Legal Assistant capacity working full time on a permanent basis. This role will be based in our Brisbane Office, with flexibility to work across our twelve Queensland offices when required, supporting a mix of Lawyers, from early career to Principals.
You will travel for short to medium periods of time to any of our offices within Queensland (including North Queensland). We have a well-managed float roster to ensure our team always know where they are allocated ahead of time. All travel, accommodation and expenses will be covered whilst you are away from your base office. Our Float Legal Assistants are highly regarded throughout the business and therefore the right cultural fit is paramount to success in the role.
- Preparation of correspondence, briefs, court documents and billings;
- File management;
- Liaising with clients (both internal and external); and
- Providing day-to-day administrative support.
Key Selection Criteria
- Extensive experience in a legal environment and in Personal Injuries is essential;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- A strong understanding of court processes and systems;
- Excellent communication skills in liaising with internal and external clients;
- Ability to adapt to the work styles of different operators and to work across different practice areas;
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative; and
- Ability to travel and stay in regional areas for the duration of the appointment.
Client Relationship Consultant
Our Response Centre Client Consultants will be responsible for dealing with all new client enquiries, ensuring quality client service is provided at all times. Utilising your highly developed and effective communication skills, you will work closely with our Response Centre team in their delivery of quality client service and assessment of potential client matters.
What we’re looking for:
- A genuine interest to start your career in the legal industry;
- Ability to display empathy and compassion for our client base whilst maintaining a high resilience level;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Solid experience working closely with customers or clients;
- Ability to communicate and adapt to a diverse range of clients;
- Experience with high volume workloads; and
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
This role would suit enthusiastic and motivated individuals who have a keen interest in advancing their knowledge of the legal industry, as well as an eagerness to develop their client interviewing skills that will enable them to help real people.
Maurice Blackburn Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Maurice Blackburn. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Maurice Blackburn to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Maurice Blackburn Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job