Luma Pictures Online Job Application Process
Luma Pictures stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Luma Pictures that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Luma Pictures through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Luma Pictures to your location will be explained below.
Luma is a world class creative studio with offices in Los Angeles and Melbourne. This is where we build compelling and beautiful art, technology and culture. We formed in 2002 with divergent interests in a tumultuous visual effects industry, always keeping with a steady goal to create standout work with exceptional and friendly people… and to have a lot of fun along the way!
A long road and many years later, we find ourselves fortunate enough to marry those divergent interests with our global family to create everything that inspires us.
Luma Pictures offers best in class services on all imaginable types of visual effects for features, commercials and new media. Our global teams share a proprietary pipeline of industry leading tools and techniques that nurture groundbreaking, and artistically exceptional work – always on time, on budget, and with smiling faces.
With Luma Launch, we incorporate more of our passions into our daily lives. We’re hovering at the center of evolving technology and content markets with an independent multimillion dollar fund that enables us to accelerate and incubate notable start-ups across the tech and media worlds.
Apply Online Luma Pictures Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Luma Pictures waits for your applications. Luma Pictures does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
We are looking for an Animation Supervisor to join our Melbourne Studio.
This position reports into the Animation Director based in Santa Monica.
- Manage a team of animators within established timeframes
- Assign tasks, supervise and review the work of the Animation team providing creative and technical coaching of team members
- Help set the animation quality bar for the studio and each project
- Work closely with the rigging/character modeling teams to maximize our animation and character performance potential
- Actively promote and communicate sound solutions to technical and creative issues related to animation
- Maintain and communicate a strong knowledge of innovative production technologies and the capabilities/limitations of these technologies as they relate to project goals
- Mentor and lead by example less experienced artists, providing them with support, guidance, and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth
- Meet project deadlines/milestones, as set by the production department
- Organise team/department meetings where necessary
- Consistently exercises sound judgment in all areas of performance
- Demonstrate a broad range of character animation and acting skills. This includes a deep understanding of the principles of animation, and how to best employ those principles to create performance that supports both the characters and story goals of the show.
- Minimum five years experience in VFX Animation production
- Three or more titles as an Animation Supervisor or 5 as a Lead Animator
- A solid grasp on the principles of motion, timing, anticipation, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward/inverse kinematics, and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation
- A creative eye and aesthetic judgement with a deep understanding of the principles of cinematography, composition and cinematic design
- A vast understanding of anatomy, rigging, CG lighting, rendering, compositing
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms
- Positive attitude and proven interpersonal skills
- Strong technical mind
- Great creative sensibilities
- Strong work ethic with a “get it done” attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solid time-management skills and ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Maya required
- Willingness to learn new things
- Assist production in other parts of the pipeline if needed
- Experience with RV and Motion Capture is preferable
Luma Pictures Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Luma Pictures. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Luma Pictures to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Luma Pictures Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job