Lovisa is a company that sells hair accessories and jewelry, serving not only in Australia, but also in many countries such as New Zealand, USA, UK. The company’s designers are always designing fashionable new products. In order to achieve this, they have personnel who constantly travel the world. The company, which opened its first store in 2010, now has around 300 stores in 14 countries. The company is growing day by day and developing with its staff. There are a variety of different opportunities to work at Lovisa day by day.
You should know what you need to do in order for the customer to come to the store to shop again. One of the most basic duties of those who will work as Store Manager at Lovisa is to provide this. You should always be warm and friendly. You should approach things and people with care. You should listen to people carefully and give importance to interacting. You have to be able to impress people.
See Also: Lovisa Jewelry Job Application
Store manager job duties & responsibilities
- You should always strive to maintain the company culture.
- You should properly guide and support your team by considering KPI and sales targets.
- You must have had sufficient experience in managing, supervising and motivating the team in any company before.
- Having a professional working environment is one of your most basic duties. It is also your responsibility to continually train and develop your team.
- You must be interested in fashion and adapt to working in a fast-paced environment. You should keep the stock status of the store under control.
- While working at Lovisa, you must be open to continuous improvement.
Store Manager Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs
Salary : $20.00 – $26.00 /hour:
|Location Info||Application Info|
|Gold Coast Stores||Closed|
|VIC | Geelong||Closed|
|Springfield Lakes QLD||Closed|
|Castletown||Details & Apply|
|Townsville QLD||Details & Apply|
|Watergardens||Details & Apply|
|Surfers Paradise QLD||Details & Apply|
|Fountain Gate VIC||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|