Lorna Jane is an Australian company with a history of nearly 30 years. Looking for person(s) to work in the field of Store Leadership. In this content, the job description of Assistant Store Manager will be made in general. In addition, the job description shared by the company will be given visually.
Assistant Store Manager Job Qualifications & Duties
About the Role: People who will work in this position, also called Assistant Store Leader, will represent the brand. You must provide the necessary support to increase the sales in the store you work for, to develop the people in your team, and to ensure the smooth running of the daily operations of the store.
Major areas of responsibility will include:
- You will strive to provide the best in-store experience to all customers who come to the store.
- You will strive to achieve the sales and KPI targets set for both the store you work for and your team.
- You will ensure that the staff working in the store work efficiently, wage control is controlled and the store will make higher profits by minimizing downsizing.
- By using your knowledge of merchandising effectively, you must ensure that the store is always presented in the best possible way.
- You must proactively manage the hiring process to identify the company’s future talent.
- You should undertake the necessary coaching and mentoring duties in order to maximize the performance of your team and to make progress within the company.
- You should perform inventory management, taking into account the company’s standards.
- You should collaborate with similar businesses and influence the local community with actions such as events, campaigns. (orj.)
At Lorna Jane, our values are at the core of everything we do and every decision we make. For you be successful in this role, our values need to align. You will have:
- The desire to put your customer and your team at the heart of everything you do
- A hunger for success, with proven ability in consistently driving the achievement of sales and KPIs
- Confidence to step up as a leader and motivate your team
- Previous exposure to rostering, wage control, stock control and visual merchandising
- Experience working in a fast-paced, target oriented sales environment
- Belief in the brand and a passion for promoting our philosophy and values
- What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to work for an iconic and innovative Australian brand, selling a premium product
Work a rotating roster, with every second weekend off
Generous discount off the latest Lorna Jane Activewear
Continuous on-the-job coaching and training with internal progression opportunities
The chance to build a career you love!
Lorna Jane Assistant Store Manager Job Vacancies & Near Me Jobs
|Canberra ACT||Details & Apply|
|Belconnen ACT||Details & Apply|
|Ballarat VIC||Details & Apply|
|Tusmore SA||Details & Apply|
|Brisbane QLD||Details & Apply|
|All Locations||Details & Apply|
See Also: Lorna Jane Job Application for All Positions