LiveHire Online Job Application Process
LiveHire stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to LiveHire that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to LiveHire through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest LiveHire to your location will be explained below.
What happens when a diverse and talented bunch of people, with big crazy ideas and an anything is possible attitude come together to rethink the way people connect with the workplace? The result is LiveHire, the world’s first live talent ecosystem. Full of human connection, full of possibility, full of life. Why do we do it? It’s pretty simple actually. We believe everyone deserves to live a career they love.
Apply Online LiveHire Jobs
Having open positions in each department, LiveHire waits for your applications. LiveHire does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
- One of Melbourne’s top growing tech startups
- Award-winning company! Gold at the the 2017 National iAwards for Business Services
- Flexibility. We know that the standard 9-5 working hours don’t suit everyone
LiveHire is an Australian tech company operating in the Human Capital and Talent market. We build simple, powerful products to best match people and employers. Our proactive solution reduces time to hire, improves the quality of talent, provides exceptional candidate experience, and creates strong relationships between candidates and companies.
At LiveHire, we live and breathe our values.
- Reach.Hire: everyday we push a little harder and reach a little ‘hire’ united in our vision to empower the flow of the world’s talent
- Own it.Together: We collaborate, consult, create and fall together. When we own it together, the sky’s the limit.
- Open. Honestly: We fight for fairness and equal opportunity in the workplace. Everything we do, we do it with transparency through open conversations and the sharing of knowledge.
- Be Curious. Always: Our team will seize every opportunity to find new and improved ways of working.
We’re looking for a passionate Data Analyst to help our customers maximise the value created by the Talent Acquisition & Recruitment platform that LiveHire provides. This will require you to carry out and improve existing data analytics processes that uncover trends and insights to make data-informed decisions. In this role you will be able to develop your analytical skills, reporting and visualisation, data science and business acumen.
We are looking for a very talented person who has a real passion for data and analytics and possesses the following attributes:
- Attention to detail and error free analysis and calculations
- Well organised in managing your workload and meeting multiple expectations from many stakeholders
- Natural interest for all aspects of data, analysis, formulae, excel, charts, and new exciting data sets/kernels
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Clear ability to synthesise complex issues into simple language
Tools you will use extensively (or learn quickly) when working with us: Excel, Pivot Tables, Tableau, Linq. Additional programming and data analytics languages will be desirable.
You will have completed (or are completing) a degree in engineering, economics, statistics, mathematics.
So if you feel aligned to what we believe, the values we live by, the role sounds interesting and you’ve got the experience to make it a success… then we’d love to hear from you!
LiveHire Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for LiveHire. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest LiveHire to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a LiveHire Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job