Liquorland, a subsidiary of Coles Group, stands out as a leading destination for liquor enthusiasts. With an extensive collection of local and international beverages, Liquorland continues to expand its offerings. As part of its growth, the company is actively hiring talented individuals to join its dedicated team.
The role of Liquorland Store Manager requires exceptional store presentation skills, team development expertise, and a commitment to delivering top-notch customer service. As a key player in business development and company growth, you’ll coach and support your team to achieve success in all areas.
See Also: Liquorland Employment Application
What are the things you need?
- You must create a warm and safe environment for both your team and the customers who come to the store.
- You must support business goals and provide key performance indicators. You are also expected to support store sales and growth.
- Store inventory is your responsibility. In addition, you should ensure that the presentation standards of the store you work in are always maintained.
- In order for the store management to be carried out effectively, you should have a good grasp of all processes such as payroll and stock order.
- You must have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate.
Other necessary things
- If you successfully complete the recruitment process, you may be required to pass a Police check. You will have to bear the cost associated with this. This cost will be paid to you in the next process.
- In some cases, you may need to get the Covid-19 vaccine. Depending on the state you live in, you may be asked whether you have been vaccinated or not.
Near Me Jobs & Job Openings for Liquorland Store Manager
Salary :$52.000 – $62.000 /year