Liquorland is one of the companies within the Coles Group. Liquorland, the local Liquor store, facilitates the sale of many local and imported beverages. The company is growing day by day and is adding new personnel to its staff.
Persons who will work in the Liquorland Store Manager position should be good at presenting the store. You will also be responsible for developing the team and providing the highest level of customer service. You will play an active role in business development and company growth processes. During these processes, you should coach your team and provide support at necessary points.
See Also: Liquorland Employment Application
What are the things you need?
- You must create a warm and safe environment for both your team and the customers who come to the store.
- You must support business goals and provide key performance indicators. You are also expected to support store sales and growth.
- Store inventory is your responsibility. In addition, you should ensure that the presentation standards of the store you work in are always maintained.
- In order for the store management to be carried out effectively, you should have a good grasp of all processes such as payroll and stock order.
- You must have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate.
Other necessary things
- If you successfully complete the recruitment process, you may be required to pass a Police check. You will have to bear the cost associated with this. This cost will be paid to you in the next process.
- In some cases, you may need to get the Covid-19 vaccine. Depending on the state you live in, you may be asked whether you have been vaccinated or not.
Near Me Jobs & Job Openings for Liquorland Store Manager
Salary :$52.000 – $62.000 /year