Liquorland Online Job Application Process
Liquorland stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Liquorland that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Liquorland through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Liquorland to your location will be explained below.
Liquorland is an Australian liquor chain, a part of the Coles division and owned by Wesfarmers. Coles Supermarkets established interests with its expansion into liquor in 1981, with the acquisition of Liquorland and Vintage Cellars. In November 2007 Wesfarmers acquired the Coles Group and as a result the separate Coles division was formed. Liquorland is now one of three liquor brands within Wesfarmers’ Coles division, along with the larger discount format 1st Choice Liquor and more up-market orientated Vintage Cellars. The Liquorland chain comprised 686 stores as of April 2016.
Apply Online Liquorland Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Liquorland waits for your applications. Liquorland does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Assistant Store Manager
As an Assistant Store Manager the focus of your role is to manage store presentation, inventory, team member development and most importantly, customer service. You will assist the Store Manager to lead the team through effective coaching and leadership to ensure ongoing business enhancement and growth.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will:
- ensure a safe environment for customers and your team
- drive sales and work towards key performance indicators
- be responsible for the store’s inventory
- effectively manage administration of your store from payroll through to stock ordering
- ensure store presentation standards are met
- maintain customer excellence standards by nurturing a strong focus on customer service
- lead and motivate your team to deliver business objectives and growth
Reporting to the Store Manager you will have full accountability for the day-to-day running of your department. You will take pride in contributing to a store which is encouraging, warm and welcoming for our team, customers and community members. Working within your local community, this is an excellent opportunity to combine your passion and retail leadership experience whilst progressing your career.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- lead, coach and develop your team
- recognise, reward and celebrate successes
- take a team approach to meet sales targets as well as cost control and rostering requirements
- inspire customers through presentation, merchandising and stock management
- always look to simplify process and meet audit and compliance standards
- maintain and nurture a culture where people and food safety is inherent
- delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
- maintain our standards and provide first class customer service
Liquorland Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Liquorland. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview.
The second way of application is to head to the nearest Liquorland to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for Liquorland Jobs;
Click on the link below to apply for a job