Link Group Online Job Application Process
Link Group stands as one of the best qualified companies among its field. By submitting your application to Link Group that provides the opportunity to work in different positions and departments, you can climb the steps one by one in the way of reaching the top of your career goals. Candidates who reside in Australia will have detailed information both about the online and direct application to Link Group through reading this article. The positions which you can apply for at the nearest Link Group to your location will be explained below.
Link Group is a diverse and rapidly growing business, and our people are the key to our ongoing success.
We have 7,000 people across 17 jurisdictions and are always interested in hearing from talented individuals with a strong customer focus, can-do attitude and who share our values – respect, integrity, teamwork, commitment and professionalism.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Please view our current opportunities listing for a list of roles that we have available. For further queries relating to recruitment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online Link Group Jobs
Having open positions in each department, Link Group waits for your applications. Link Group does not require high- level qualifications but the ambition for work and dynamic/ energetic nature for entry level positions: after the application is completed, if the candidate is appropriate for the position, the candidate will be required to join an interview to check the application information and eligibility for the position face to face and the recruitment will be done. Candidates can apply for the best fit position among the list below according to their history either online or directly.
Team Leader – Client Accounting Operations
About the role
We have a great opportunity for a Team Leader, Client Accounting Operations to lead our Melbourne based Accounts Payable and Financial Reconciliation Teams.
This role will see you manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the team, while delivering best practice to the Link’s clients and meeting the internal needs of the business.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Review and authorise transactions initiated by the Accounts Payable Officers / Bank Reconciliation Officers
- Ensure Accounts Payable Officers are processing transactions in a timely and accurate manner, within the agreed service standard
- Review daily Bank reconciliations prepared by Bank Reconciliation Officers
- Ensure reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner
- Review monthly Bank reconciliation and clearing accounts, ensuring all possible items are cleared, prior to review by the Fund Accountants
- Ensure that transactions and bank reconciliation are performed prepared in compliance of Fund Accounting processes and GS007
- Provide a daily report to the National Manager including any information requested regarding work flow volumes, outstanding items, reconciling items and error rates
- Drive/provide assistance to ad hoc projects as directed by the National Manager (eg. process change or improvement initiatives, analytical reviews, reporting enhancements
- Supervise and guide Accounts Payable Officers and Bank Reconciliation Officers in performing Accounts Payable and Financial Reconciliation activities
- Develop and support new staff members, ensuring the Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation Officers have up to date knowledge of processes and procedures
- Ensure training materials and procedures are kept up to date
- Actively manage staff and their performance.
- Lead and participate in regular team meetings to communicate new procedures, establish team objectives and address and resolve common team issues.
- Manage the performance of team members by developing Performance reviews, coaching and providing regular feedback on performance, and completing Performance Management processes within agreed timeframes.
- 3 to 5 years’ Experience in Leadership/Supervisory role
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation process
- Advance Microsoft Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Windows)
- General Ledger experience (preferably Peoplesoft)
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Strong Planning and Organisation skills
- Exposure to the Superannuation Administration Industry (desirable)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures and compliance
Joining our Team
At Link we believe our people are the MOST important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development, competitive salary, staff recognition programs, salary continuance insurance and discounted healthcare.
So, if you consistently deliver to the highest quality and would like to build your career with a progressive company we would like to hear from you.
Link Group Job Application Form/PDF
There are two ways to make your application for Link Group. The first one is that you can fill in the application form, the link to the form is provided below, for the current open positions listed above. During your applications, you are strictly required to fulfill your educational background and working history/experiences completely, so that you will not encounter any issues once you are called for an interview. The second way of application is to head to the nearest Link Group to your local residence and deliver your application either to human resources manager or general manager. Having your CV in hand while delivering your application to the manager will be an advantage for your application to be taken into consideration rapidly. If you do not have the time to prepare an application form, instead, you may consider using template forms that most of the companies to receive.
How to Apply for a Link Group Job
Click on the link below to apply for a job